Prize give-away for companies signing up to Barking and Dagenham Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Talented business people yet to step into the limelight and apply for a prestigious business awards ceremony are being offered extra incentives to do so.
The Barking and Dagenham Business Awards are giving away prizes to companies and individuals that apply to enter for one week only starting from next Monday, April 15.
First prize is a Kindle Fire tablet, courtesy of Debra Mai Events, second prize is a set of 50 bespoke business cards designed by Vine Creatives and third prize will be two dozen “corporate cupcakes” from Cakes Express Barking.
To stand a chance of winning the prize draw, businesses must apply online at bdbawards.com and click on “2013 Entry”.
Winners will be announced in the Barking and Dagenham Post, media partner for the awards, on our website bdpost.co.uk and through social media.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, May 8. No late entries will be accepted.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 6 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 7 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 8 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
- 9 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Revealed: Cause of Dagenham house fire