Prize give-away for companies signing up to Barking and Dagenham Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Talented business people yet to step into the limelight and apply for a prestigious business awards ceremony are being offered extra incentives to do so.
The Barking and Dagenham Business Awards are giving away prizes to companies and individuals that apply to enter for one week only starting from next Monday, April 15.
First prize is a Kindle Fire tablet, courtesy of Debra Mai Events, second prize is a set of 50 bespoke business cards designed by Vine Creatives and third prize will be two dozen “corporate cupcakes” from Cakes Express Barking.
To stand a chance of winning the prize draw, businesses must apply online at bdbawards.com and click on “2013 Entry”.
Winners will be announced in the Barking and Dagenham Post, media partner for the awards, on our website bdpost.co.uk and through social media.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, May 8. No late entries will be accepted.
- 1 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 2 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 3 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 5 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 8 Go green with the council's garden waste collection service
- 9 Station Parade traffic curbs get green light
- 10 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows