Prize give-away for companies signing up to Barking and Dagenham Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Talented business people yet to step into the limelight and apply for a prestigious business awards ceremony are being offered extra incentives to do so.
The Barking and Dagenham Business Awards are giving away prizes to companies and individuals that apply to enter for one week only starting from next Monday, April 15.
First prize is a Kindle Fire tablet, courtesy of Debra Mai Events, second prize is a set of 50 bespoke business cards designed by Vine Creatives and third prize will be two dozen “corporate cupcakes” from Cakes Express Barking.
To stand a chance of winning the prize draw, businesses must apply online at bdbawards.com and click on “2013 Entry”.
Winners will be announced in the Barking and Dagenham Post, media partner for the awards, on our website bdpost.co.uk and through social media.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, May 8. No late entries will be accepted.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 9 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer