Prize give-away for companies signing up to Barking and Dagenham Business Awards
- Credit: Archant
Talented business people yet to step into the limelight and apply for a prestigious business awards ceremony are being offered extra incentives to do so.
The Barking and Dagenham Business Awards are giving away prizes to companies and individuals that apply to enter for one week only starting from next Monday, April 15.
First prize is a Kindle Fire tablet, courtesy of Debra Mai Events, second prize is a set of 50 bespoke business cards designed by Vine Creatives and third prize will be two dozen “corporate cupcakes” from Cakes Express Barking.
To stand a chance of winning the prize draw, businesses must apply online at bdbawards.com and click on “2013 Entry”.
Winners will be announced in the Barking and Dagenham Post, media partner for the awards, on our website bdpost.co.uk and through social media.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Wednesday, May 8. No late entries will be accepted.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate