‘Rolls Royce’ of beds for Barking Travelodge guests after extensive hotel makeover
- Credit: Archant
Guests can enjoy the “Rolls Royce of beds” after an extensive hotel refurbishment.
Over three weeks Barking Travelodge has been transformed as part of a £57million company-wide refurbishment programme.
According to a spokesman the new 66-room hotel’s makeover “includes a new room design and a luxury bed called the Travelodge Dreamer — which is deemed in the industry as the Rolls Royce of beds”.
Hotel manager Tajinder Badi said: “The feedback we have received from customers has been outstanding. Everyone loves the new warm, contemporary feel of our new room.”
“The demand for good quality branded budget accommodation in the area is growing at great pace, and now that we have a new room design we are offering even greater value in the local marketplace.”
You may also want to watch:
The refurbishment programme is part of a wider £223 million “brand investment” by Travelodge to make it the best value hotel chain in the UK, said a spokesman.
The hotel, in Ripple Road, Barking, opened in 2008.
- 1 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 4 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
- 6 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 7 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 8 Dagenham crash to defeat at home to Stockport
- 9 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham