‘Rolls Royce’ of beds for Barking Travelodge guests after extensive hotel makeover
- Credit: Archant
Guests can enjoy the “Rolls Royce of beds” after an extensive hotel refurbishment.
Over three weeks Barking Travelodge has been transformed as part of a £57million company-wide refurbishment programme.
According to a spokesman the new 66-room hotel’s makeover “includes a new room design and a luxury bed called the Travelodge Dreamer — which is deemed in the industry as the Rolls Royce of beds”.
Hotel manager Tajinder Badi said: “The feedback we have received from customers has been outstanding. Everyone loves the new warm, contemporary feel of our new room.”
“The demand for good quality branded budget accommodation in the area is growing at great pace, and now that we have a new room design we are offering even greater value in the local marketplace.”
You may also want to watch:
The refurbishment programme is part of a wider £223 million “brand investment” by Travelodge to make it the best value hotel chain in the UK, said a spokesman.
The hotel, in Ripple Road, Barking, opened in 2008.
- 1 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 2 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 3 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 4 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate