Royal baby display in Chadwell Heath celebrates imminent birth
- Credit: Archant
An opticians has transformed it’s window to celebrate the imminent birth of the Kate and William’s baby.
Receptionists Liz Pumfrett and Nikki Groom created the royal baby display at J. I. Partridge Opticians, in High Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
The shop will hold two days of celebrations on Friday and Saturday (July 5 and 6) to mark the up-coming arrival of the little-one, who is due next month.
The event will include competitions, such as guess the weight of Kate’s baby, and discounts on glasses of up to 50 per cent.
Liz told the Post: “We often do window displays for big events, such as the Kate and William’s wedding and the Queen’s Jubilee.
You may also want to watch:
“Lots of the locals really love it, and come especially to the shop to have a look at them. I really enjoy making them too.”
She said all the staff were excited about the baby’s arrival.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 4 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 6 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
- 10 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
Are you doing something to celebrate the arrival of the royal baby through your business or in the community? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3893.