Royal baby display in Chadwell Heath celebrates imminent birth
- Credit: Archant
An opticians has transformed it’s window to celebrate the imminent birth of the Kate and William’s baby.
Receptionists Liz Pumfrett and Nikki Groom created the royal baby display at J. I. Partridge Opticians, in High Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
The shop will hold two days of celebrations on Friday and Saturday (July 5 and 6) to mark the up-coming arrival of the little-one, who is due next month.
The event will include competitions, such as guess the weight of Kate’s baby, and discounts on glasses of up to 50 per cent.
Liz told the Post: “We often do window displays for big events, such as the Kate and William’s wedding and the Queen’s Jubilee.
You may also want to watch:
“Lots of the locals really love it, and come especially to the shop to have a look at them. I really enjoy making them too.”
She said all the staff were excited about the baby’s arrival.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs
Are you doing something to celebrate the arrival of the royal baby through your business or in the community? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3893.