Royal baby display in Chadwell Heath celebrates imminent birth
- Credit: Archant
An opticians has transformed it’s window to celebrate the imminent birth of the Kate and William’s baby.
Receptionists Liz Pumfrett and Nikki Groom created the royal baby display at J. I. Partridge Opticians, in High Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
The shop will hold two days of celebrations on Friday and Saturday (July 5 and 6) to mark the up-coming arrival of the little-one, who is due next month.
The event will include competitions, such as guess the weight of Kate’s baby, and discounts on glasses of up to 50 per cent.
Liz told the Post: “We often do window displays for big events, such as the Kate and William’s wedding and the Queen’s Jubilee.
You may also want to watch:
“Lots of the locals really love it, and come especially to the shop to have a look at them. I really enjoy making them too.”
She said all the staff were excited about the baby’s arrival.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 9 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 10 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
Are you doing something to celebrate the arrival of the royal baby through your business or in the community? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3893.