Royal baby display in Chadwell Heath celebrates imminent birth
- Credit: Archant
An opticians has transformed it’s window to celebrate the imminent birth of the Kate and William’s baby.
Receptionists Liz Pumfrett and Nikki Groom created the royal baby display at J. I. Partridge Opticians, in High Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
The shop will hold two days of celebrations on Friday and Saturday (July 5 and 6) to mark the up-coming arrival of the little-one, who is due next month.
The event will include competitions, such as guess the weight of Kate’s baby, and discounts on glasses of up to 50 per cent.
Liz told the Post: “We often do window displays for big events, such as the Kate and William’s wedding and the Queen’s Jubilee.
You may also want to watch:
“Lots of the locals really love it, and come especially to the shop to have a look at them. I really enjoy making them too.”
She said all the staff were excited about the baby’s arrival.
- 1 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 2 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 3 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 6 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 7 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 10 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
Are you doing something to celebrate the arrival of the royal baby through your business or in the community? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3893.