Royal baby display in Chadwell Heath celebrates imminent birth
- Credit: Archant
An opticians has transformed it’s window to celebrate the imminent birth of the Kate and William’s baby.
Receptionists Liz Pumfrett and Nikki Groom created the royal baby display at J. I. Partridge Opticians, in High Road, Chadwell Heath, on Tuesday.
The shop will hold two days of celebrations on Friday and Saturday (July 5 and 6) to mark the up-coming arrival of the little-one, who is due next month.
The event will include competitions, such as guess the weight of Kate’s baby, and discounts on glasses of up to 50 per cent.
Liz told the Post: “We often do window displays for big events, such as the Kate and William’s wedding and the Queen’s Jubilee.
“Lots of the locals really love it, and come especially to the shop to have a look at them. I really enjoy making them too.”
She said all the staff were excited about the baby’s arrival.
- 1 Thousands set to descend on Dagenham for music fest as licence approved
- 2 Wanted: Man sought after aggravated burglaries, failing to appear in court
- 3 Barking and Dagenham gets lowly ranking for 'healthy streets'
- 4 Serving Met officer suspended from duty after stalking charge
- 5 Council clears illegal encampment under Ripple Road flyover
- 6 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who stole equipment worth more than £3k from car repair centre
- 8 Dagenham & Redbridge relishing first friendly says Rance
- 9 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man pressed groin against pregnant woman on Tube train
Are you doing something to celebrate the arrival of the royal baby through your business or in the community? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3893.