Sign up to Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Businesses are being urged to sign up to an annual exhibition and networking event which will boost their profile and trading opportunities.
The East London EXPO is the premier local business- to-business exhibition taking place at the M&B club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis.
Supported by media partners Archant London, publishers of the Post, the event will be immediately followed by a networking evening allowing business leaders to forge new contacts. Both events are free for business visitors to attend.
Now in its third year, the event will have 100 exhibitors, free business seminars ranging from sales and marketing to business finance, prize draws and free one-to-one mentoring with Chris West, author of The Beermat Entrepreneurs.
You may also want to watch:
With all kinds of opportunities, the EXPO aims to help businesses develop and grow in tough times.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 100 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
- 1 Hainault woman ordered to pay £1k over Dagenham cigarette littering
- 2 Queen's Birthday Honours: Badminton club founder gets BEM
- 3 Police officer guilty of spying on woman in the shower
- 4 Man in drink driving arrest as overturned car on A13 causes queues
- 5 Family endures 'horrific leaks' at Dagenham block of flats
- 6 Barking man arrested after three men injured in Southend
- 7 Pensioner arrested after £4m suspected drugs seizure
- 8 Woman, 68, attacked in Dagenham
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man who murdered 'gentle giant' in mistaken identity shooting
- 10 Barking sign former Leyton Orient duo Elliott Omozusi and Charlie MacDonald
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base.
“Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
Exhibitors already signed-up include Archant, Barking and Dagenham College, Prontaprint Barking, Softlink Solutions, Simply Loos, Rooff Limited, Oakleafe and Johnson Drainage Services.
Early registration, whether it be to visit or exhibit, is encouraged as last year’s exhibition spaces sold due to vast interest. Free tea and coffee will be provided.
The East London EXPO is at Sanofi-Aventis, Rainham Road, South Dagenham, 10am-6pm on October 10.
n To find out more, visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO