Sign up to Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Businesses are being urged to sign up to an annual exhibition and networking event which will boost their profile and trading opportunities.
The East London EXPO is the premier local business- to-business exhibition taking place at the M&B club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis.
Supported by media partners Archant London, publishers of the Post, the event will be immediately followed by a networking evening allowing business leaders to forge new contacts. Both events are free for business visitors to attend.
Now in its third year, the event will have 100 exhibitors, free business seminars ranging from sales and marketing to business finance, prize draws and free one-to-one mentoring with Chris West, author of The Beermat Entrepreneurs.
You may also want to watch:
With all kinds of opportunities, the EXPO aims to help businesses develop and grow in tough times.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 100 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
- 1 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 2 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 3 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 4 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 5 Dagenham boss McMahon 'can't wait' for test against big spenders Wrexham
- 6 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 7 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 8 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Dagenham suffer first defeat away to Wrexham
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base.
“Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
Exhibitors already signed-up include Archant, Barking and Dagenham College, Prontaprint Barking, Softlink Solutions, Simply Loos, Rooff Limited, Oakleafe and Johnson Drainage Services.
Early registration, whether it be to visit or exhibit, is encouraged as last year’s exhibition spaces sold due to vast interest. Free tea and coffee will be provided.
The East London EXPO is at Sanofi-Aventis, Rainham Road, South Dagenham, 10am-6pm on October 10.
n To find out more, visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO