Sign up to Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Businesses are being urged to sign up to an annual exhibition and networking event which will boost their profile and trading opportunities.
The East London EXPO is the premier local business- to-business exhibition taking place at the M&B club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis.
Supported by media partners Archant London, publishers of the Post, the event will be immediately followed by a networking evening allowing business leaders to forge new contacts. Both events are free for business visitors to attend.
Now in its third year, the event will have 100 exhibitors, free business seminars ranging from sales and marketing to business finance, prize draws and free one-to-one mentoring with Chris West, author of The Beermat Entrepreneurs.
You may also want to watch:
With all kinds of opportunities, the EXPO aims to help businesses develop and grow in tough times.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 100 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 4 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 Dagenham fight back to seal win over King's Lynn
- 7 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 8 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base.
“Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
Exhibitors already signed-up include Archant, Barking and Dagenham College, Prontaprint Barking, Softlink Solutions, Simply Loos, Rooff Limited, Oakleafe and Johnson Drainage Services.
Early registration, whether it be to visit or exhibit, is encouraged as last year’s exhibition spaces sold due to vast interest. Free tea and coffee will be provided.
The East London EXPO is at Sanofi-Aventis, Rainham Road, South Dagenham, 10am-6pm on October 10.
n To find out more, visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO