Sign up to Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Businesses are being urged to sign up to an annual exhibition and networking event which will boost their profile and trading opportunities.
The East London EXPO is the premier local business- to-business exhibition taking place at the M&B club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis.
Supported by media partners Archant London, publishers of the Post, the event will be immediately followed by a networking evening allowing business leaders to forge new contacts. Both events are free for business visitors to attend.
Now in its third year, the event will have 100 exhibitors, free business seminars ranging from sales and marketing to business finance, prize draws and free one-to-one mentoring with Chris West, author of The Beermat Entrepreneurs.
With all kinds of opportunities, the EXPO aims to help businesses develop and grow in tough times.
Jamie Banks, chairman of the organising committee, said: “We are expecting to welcome back hundreds of the region’s business owners and managers to the event where they will find some 100 stands with leading businesses offering goods and services, and actively seeking trading opportunities.
- 1 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 2 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 3 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 4 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 5 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 6 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 7 Barking and Dagenham set for 250 new electric vehicle charging points
- 8 Car park murder: 'Distressing' CCTV shows victim being run over four times
- 9 Car park murder: Victim's wife tells trial about the last text he sent her
- 10 Man run over four times embroiled in row over £40,000, murder trial told
“East London EXPO strives to raise the profile of East London and its strong and growing business base.
“Everyone with a business, or an interest in doing business, in the area should attend.”
Exhibitors already signed-up include Archant, Barking and Dagenham College, Prontaprint Barking, Softlink Solutions, Simply Loos, Rooff Limited, Oakleafe and Johnson Drainage Services.
Early registration, whether it be to visit or exhibit, is encouraged as last year’s exhibition spaces sold due to vast interest. Free tea and coffee will be provided.
The East London EXPO is at Sanofi-Aventis, Rainham Road, South Dagenham, 10am-6pm on October 10.
n To find out more, visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO