Strictly Come Dancing’s Anton du Beke to host Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014
- Credit: Archant
Companies have just two weeks to submit an entry into this year’s Barking and Dagenham Business Awards and get the chance to meet BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton du Beke.
The entertainer, who has featured on the show for nearly a decade and hosted several high-profile programmes such as Loose Women and Who Wants To Be A Millionaire among others, will host the glitzy awards night in July.
A series of free workshops have been helping businesses boost their chances of winning, with final two sessions, entitled “How to Win a Business Award” taking place at the Barking Enterprise Centre on Thursday April 24 and May 1.
Entries are open to any businesses across the borough provided they have an operational presence within Barking and Dagenham but have to be submitted by Wednesday May 7.
The awards now in their seventh year of running, provide an opportunity for companies to see their hard work recognised and rewarded.
You may also want to watch:
Living The Dream, who help aspiring Barking and Dagenham athletes achieve their Commonwealth or Olympic goals, has been selected as the charity of the night.
For more information or to enter visit bdbawards.com
- 1 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 2 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
- 3 New community food club set to open in Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 5 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 6 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- 7 Things to do: Enjoy the last of summer out in east London this weekend
- 8 Revellers descend on Dagenham for We Are FSTVL
- 9 The tea room in a country park 'building a community' in Dagenham
- 10 Barking and Dagenham, Newham named priority areas by Arts Council
Barking and Dagenham Business Awards 2014 officially launchedLocal elections 2014: What are key issues for Barking and Dagenham business leaders?Small companies from Barking and Dagenham urged to enter London Business Awards