Time running out to book place at Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Time is running out for businesses to book a place at this year’s East London EXPO.
The event on October 10, to be opened by Barking MP Margaret Hodge, will showcase about 100 businesses in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Despite high demand, organisers say there is still time to book a spot at the exhibition which is followed by a networking evening from 6pm to 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Mary Clements, one of the organisers, said: “Now in it’s third year, this year’s East London EXPO business exhibition will be even bigger and better than before. It’s not too late to book your stand space. If you are in business in East London, can you afford not to attend?”
There are also a series of high-profile speakers lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, though pre-registration is advised. Among those are:
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 5 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 10 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
n The Courageous Markeeter, John Sealey, will give his seminar called Swot Your Competition with Courageous Marketing.
n Alastair Banks of Optix Solutions will give a seminar called ‘How to Dominate Your Market Using Email and Social Media’.
n Chris West, one of the Beermat Entrepreneurs, will give a seminar on ‘Marketing on a Beermat’.
n Ivan Newman, of Living Inside the Brand, will give a seminar on the Psychology of Persuasion – the six things that make people want to buy from you.
n There is also an access to finance seminar (speaker to be confirmed). Entry is free to the event for visitors.
n If you are interested in exhibiting, contact Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO