Time running out to book place at Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Time is running out for businesses to book a place at this year’s East London EXPO.
The event on October 10, to be opened by Barking MP Margaret Hodge, will showcase about 100 businesses in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Despite high demand, organisers say there is still time to book a spot at the exhibition which is followed by a networking evening from 6pm to 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Mary Clements, one of the organisers, said: “Now in it’s third year, this year’s East London EXPO business exhibition will be even bigger and better than before. It’s not too late to book your stand space. If you are in business in East London, can you afford not to attend?”
There are also a series of high-profile speakers lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, though pre-registration is advised. Among those are:
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 8 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Letter: Climate change and the floods
n The Courageous Markeeter, John Sealey, will give his seminar called Swot Your Competition with Courageous Marketing.
n Alastair Banks of Optix Solutions will give a seminar called ‘How to Dominate Your Market Using Email and Social Media’.
n Chris West, one of the Beermat Entrepreneurs, will give a seminar on ‘Marketing on a Beermat’.
n Ivan Newman, of Living Inside the Brand, will give a seminar on the Psychology of Persuasion – the six things that make people want to buy from you.
n There is also an access to finance seminar (speaker to be confirmed). Entry is free to the event for visitors.
n If you are interested in exhibiting, contact Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:email@example.com and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO