Time running out to book place at Dagenham’s East London EXPO
�Time is running out for businesses to book a place at this year’s East London EXPO.
The event on October 10, to be opened by Barking MP Margaret Hodge, will showcase about 100 businesses in a marquee at the M&B Club grounds of Sanofi-Aventis, in Rainham Road, South Dagenham, from 10am to 6pm.
Despite high demand, organisers say there is still time to book a spot at the exhibition which is followed by a networking evening from 6pm to 8pm.
The event is supported by media partners Archant, publishers of the Post.
You may also want to watch:
Mary Clements, one of the organisers, said: “Now in it’s third year, this year’s East London EXPO business exhibition will be even bigger and better than before. It’s not too late to book your stand space. If you are in business in East London, can you afford not to attend?”
There are also a series of high-profile speakers lined up to give free seminars throughout the day, though pre-registration is advised. Among those are:
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
n The Courageous Markeeter, John Sealey, will give his seminar called Swot Your Competition with Courageous Marketing.
n Alastair Banks of Optix Solutions will give a seminar called ‘How to Dominate Your Market Using Email and Social Media’.
n Chris West, one of the Beermat Entrepreneurs, will give a seminar on ‘Marketing on a Beermat’.
n Ivan Newman, of Living Inside the Brand, will give a seminar on the Psychology of Persuasion – the six things that make people want to buy from you.
n There is also an access to finance seminar (speaker to be confirmed). Entry is free to the event for visitors.
n If you are interested in exhibiting, contact Mary Clements on 020 8591 6966 or e-mail: email@example.com. To find out more visit www.eastlondonexpo.co.uk, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org and follow on Twitter – http://twitter.com/#!/EastLondonEXPO