Time running out to enter Barking and Dagenham chamber of business awards
- Credit: Archant
There’s still time to let your business shine – but only just.
Business growth and sole trader are among the 12 categories up for grabs in this year’s Barking and Dagenham chamber of commerce awards.
Last year’s sole trader winner, entrepreneur Mo Obadina of Mo’s Mojo, was thrilled to have won the accolade.
“When you enter you have to look at your end aim, what you hope to achieve,” she said. “When you do win the award you should shout it from the rooftops.”
Those with blooming companies should also take inspiration from The Electrical & Plumbing Co. Ltd in Chadwell Heath, who pipped competitors to the post last year for the business growth category, this year sponsored by Time 107.5 FM.
You may also want to watch:
And it’s not just the winning that counts. By making the shortlist of three for any of the categories you win yourself two places at this year’s glitzy black tie dinner at Dagenham’s the Roundhouse on July 13.
What are you waiting for? To enter for free by 5pm on Friday, go to bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham