Time running out to enter Barking and Dagenham chamber of business awards
- Credit: Archant
There’s still time to let your business shine – but only just.
Business growth and sole trader are among the 12 categories up for grabs in this year’s Barking and Dagenham chamber of commerce awards.
Last year’s sole trader winner, entrepreneur Mo Obadina of Mo’s Mojo, was thrilled to have won the accolade.
“When you enter you have to look at your end aim, what you hope to achieve,” she said. “When you do win the award you should shout it from the rooftops.”
Those with blooming companies should also take inspiration from The Electrical & Plumbing Co. Ltd in Chadwell Heath, who pipped competitors to the post last year for the business growth category, this year sponsored by Time 107.5 FM.
You may also want to watch:
And it’s not just the winning that counts. By making the shortlist of three for any of the categories you win yourself two places at this year’s glitzy black tie dinner at Dagenham’s the Roundhouse on July 13.
What are you waiting for? To enter for free by 5pm on Friday, go to bdchamberbusinessawards.co.uk
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer