Two weeks left to enter Barking and Dagenham Chamber Awards
- Credit: Archant
There are only two weeks left to enter the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2015.
Among the awards is a Training, Development and Supporting Education prize, sponsored by McDonald’s.
“These awards are so important to Barking and Dagenham because they promote and recognise the key role that business plays in our borough,” said Lloyd Johnson, an operations consultant for the chain.
“I’m proud to sponsor the award for the best training and development because there is little more crucial to a business than how it grows and develops its staff. “
Other categories include Young Entrepreneur, sponsored by The Nova Agency, open to anyone aged under 30; and Best New Business, sponsored by Rooff Ltd, open to any businesses registered in the borough in the past 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
Digital impact, sponsored by Prontaprint Barking, is for those harnessing digital tech.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday, June 5.
- 1 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 2 Barking & Dagenham girls on cloud nine after big opening win
- 3 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 6 Charity shops open, Covid rules, park toilets and child exploitation
- 7 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 8 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election