Two weeks left to enter Barking and Dagenham Chamber Awards
- Credit: Archant
There are only two weeks left to enter the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2015.
Among the awards is a Training, Development and Supporting Education prize, sponsored by McDonald’s.
“These awards are so important to Barking and Dagenham because they promote and recognise the key role that business plays in our borough,” said Lloyd Johnson, an operations consultant for the chain.
“I’m proud to sponsor the award for the best training and development because there is little more crucial to a business than how it grows and develops its staff. “
Other categories include Young Entrepreneur, sponsored by The Nova Agency, open to anyone aged under 30; and Best New Business, sponsored by Rooff Ltd, open to any businesses registered in the borough in the past 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
Digital impact, sponsored by Prontaprint Barking, is for those harnessing digital tech.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday, June 5.
- 1 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 New Covid test site opening in Barking this weekend
- 4 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows
- 5 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 6 Town hall to decide on bid for Dagenham freeport
- 7 Appeal to find witness who comforted woman hit by a car in Barking
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Rapid Covid-19 test site for people without symptoms open in Dagenham
- 10 Samuel Garside House fire review prompts questions over responsibility