Two weeks left to enter Barking and Dagenham Chamber Awards
- Credit: Archant
There are only two weeks left to enter the Barking and Dagenham Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2015.
Among the awards is a Training, Development and Supporting Education prize, sponsored by McDonald’s.
“These awards are so important to Barking and Dagenham because they promote and recognise the key role that business plays in our borough,” said Lloyd Johnson, an operations consultant for the chain.
“I’m proud to sponsor the award for the best training and development because there is little more crucial to a business than how it grows and develops its staff. “
Other categories include Young Entrepreneur, sponsored by The Nova Agency, open to anyone aged under 30; and Best New Business, sponsored by Rooff Ltd, open to any businesses registered in the borough in the past 18 months.
You may also want to watch:
Digital impact, sponsored by Prontaprint Barking, is for those harnessing digital tech.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Friday, June 5.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 7 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 8 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket