Win limited edition gold Dagenham and Redbridge kit
- Credit: Archant
We’ve teamed up with the mighty Daggers to give fans the chance to win an exclusive limited edition gold football kit sponsored by West&Coe.
As announced at the recent members and supporters meeting, Dagenham and Redbridge FC won’t be changing their home and away kit for the forthcoming season.
However, the number of teams in the National League playing their home games in white, meant there were several times last season when the team had to use their home kit instead of the white strip.
To overcome this, and in order to reduce future clashes, the Daggers will be using a limited edition third kit in games where colours clash.
And to mark the launch, the Barking and Dagenham Post has a full adult kit and full junior kit up for grabs.
You may also want to watch:
The limited edition 2018/19 kit is a Nike version which includes a gold playing shirt, black shorts and black socks.
But don’t worry if you fail to hit the target with this competition. The kit can be supplied in limited numbers and will be available to pre-order until July 31 (adult kit costs £56.80 and the junior kit is £43).
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 5 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
Any limited edition third kits ordered before July 17 will be delivered by August 3. For any orders after July 17, there will be up to a three week delivery time on orders.
The final date for ordering this special limited edition kit is Tuesday July 31, after which it will not be possible to purchase.
To win either the adult or junior kit send the coupon - which you can find in this week’s issue of the paper - to Daggers Gold Kit Competition, Editorial, Archant, 7th Floor, Maritime House, 1 Linton Road, Barking IG11 8HG by Friday, July 13.