Captain is a marvel!
ICHS CENTENARY TROPHY Old Parks 242-6 beat OCHS 221 by 21 runs A SUPERB 99 from skipper Paul Robbins saw Old Parks regain the ICHS Centenary Trophy. The School made a valiant effort in their reply, but fell just short. ESSEX LEAGUE Old Parks 222-8 lost t
ICHS CENTENARY TROPHY
Old Parks 242-6 beat
OCHS 221 by 21 runs
A SUPERB 99 from skipper Paul Robbins saw Old Parks regain the ICHS Centenary Trophy.
You may also want to watch:
The School made a valiant effort in their reply, but fell just short.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 3 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 4 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
- 5 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 8 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 9 Dagenham on the way back up after FA Cup comeback
- 10 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
Old Parks 222-8 lost to Southend-on-Sea 226-5
by 5 wkts
PAUL ROBBINS was once again the mainstay of the Old Parks innings, as he made 80, but his side were comfortably beaten by Southend-on-Sea.
Parks had been 175-5 at one stage, but faltered to 222-8, despite 39 from Uday Raval, and they were in trouble as Southend advanced to 92-1.
Baldeep Mann was the pick of the bowlers with 2-39, but dropped catches proved costly as Southend eased home.
Old Parks II 194-5 beat Southend on Sea 190
by 5 wkts
OLD PARKS seconds wrapped up an easy win against Southend-on-Sea.
Zamir Shah picked up 4-42 and Zafar Khan claimed 3-23 as Southend were dismissed for 190.
Farhad Yusaf (53), Sagar Patel (43) and Waqar Yusaf (35) all made contributions as Parks won by five wickets.
Old Parks III 186-3 beat Southend-on-Sea 183
by 7 wkts
A STYLISH 68 from Janagan Vijayanathan propelled Old Parks thirds to victory at Southend-on-Sea.
The youngster was well-supported by 39 not out from Chris Nutt and 34 by Karuna as Old Parks overtook Southend's 183 all out, where Ilyas Bharuchi and Assam Elahi both claimed two wickets.
Old Parks IV 246-4 drew with Chingford V 186-5
MATT COURT made a fine century as Old Parks fourths drew with Chingford fifths.
Court hit 102 not out, in his first innings for two years, as Parks declared on 246-4.
The pick of the Old Parks bowlers was Jim Gambleton, who took 3-44, but Chingford survived.
Old Parks Sunday A 217-2 beat Chelmsford 214-9
by 8 wkts
EXCELLENT knocks from Paul Robbins and Hermes Solomonides saw Old Parks Sunday A canter to victory against Chelmsford.
Robbins hit an unbeaten 80 and Solomonides made 74 not out as Parks capitalised on four wickets from Ayaz Butt as Chelmsford could only reach 214-9.