Charge leaves Daggers but two sign on
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE striker Daniel Charge has left the club by mutual consent. The 19-year-old made one appearance for Daggers, coming on as an 84th minute substitute during last season s 3-0 victory at Notts County, but will now seek new pastures. The V
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE striker Daniel Charge has left the club by mutual consent.
The 19-year-old made one appearance for Daggers, coming on as an 84th minute substitute during last season's 3-0 victory at Notts County, but will now seek new pastures.
The Victoria Road club did move to confirm the signing of two new players today though, with goalkeeper Chris Lewington and defender Alex Bentley joining.
Meanwhile, Daggers haven't received a bye in this season's Johnstone's Paint Trophy and have been drawn in the Southern Section East.
You may also want to watch:
They will face either Barnet, Brentford, Colchester United, Gillingham, Millwall, Milton Keynes or Norwich City when the draw takes place on Saturday, August 15.
Who do you want in the JPT Trophy? Email: email@example.com
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road.