Charge leaves Daggers but two sign on
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE striker Daniel Charge has left the club by mutual consent. The 19-year-old made one appearance for Daggers, coming on as an 84th minute substitute during last season s 3-0 victory at Notts County, but will now seek new pastures. The V
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE striker Daniel Charge has left the club by mutual consent.
The 19-year-old made one appearance for Daggers, coming on as an 84th minute substitute during last season's 3-0 victory at Notts County, but will now seek new pastures.
The Victoria Road club did move to confirm the signing of two new players today though, with goalkeeper Chris Lewington and defender Alex Bentley joining.
Meanwhile, Daggers haven't received a bye in this season's Johnstone's Paint Trophy and have been drawn in the Southern Section East.
They will face either Barnet, Brentford, Colchester United, Gillingham, Millwall, Milton Keynes or Norwich City when the draw takes place on Saturday, August 15.
Who do you want in the JPT Trophy? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 3 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 4 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 5 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 6 Care provider taken to court by council in waste disposal dispute
- 7 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 8 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 9 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 10 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
The Post is now on Twitter, so if you follow twitter.com/Post_DagRed then you will get up to the minute updates on goings on at Victoria Road.