Charity bowling night to take place in Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
A children’s charity is inviting residents to an evening of bowling fun.
First Step, which supports the families of youngsters with special needs and disabilities, is hosting its annual 10 pin bowling event on Tuesday, June 29, at Dagenham Bowling in Ripple Road.
The evening, supported by patron Jeremy West, of West & Coe funeral directors, will see 20 teams take part in two games, with prizes for the top-scoring individual and group.
A hot buffet is also included in the entry price.
The Hornchurch charity’s fundraising manager, Michelle Mitchell, said: “The 10 pin bowling events have raised over £9,600 since 2013 and we are very grateful to everyone for making the evenings so successful.
You may also want to watch:
“There are a few places left – please call us on 01708 556355 to reserve your team.”
Teams of six will play, tickets £25 per person including the two games and buffet.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 8 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
For more on the charity, visit firststep.org.uk.