Chorley doubt for Oldham clash
Orient defender Ben Chorley faces a late fitness test before tonight s League One game at Oldham Athletic. Chorley picked up a hamstring injury during Saturday s 1-0 defeat at MK Dons, but fellow defender Charlie Daniels, who has missed the last two games
Orient defender Ben Chorley faces a late fitness test before tonight's League One game at Oldham Athletic.
Chorley picked up a hamstring injury during Saturday's 1-0 defeat at MK Dons, but fellow defender Charlie Daniels, who has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury, should be available for selection.
Manager Geraint Williams is looking for a reaction from his side following Saturday's sad showing.
"There was a lesson there for us and we have got to go away and regroup," he said.
You may also want to watch:
"We have got to get to the 40-point mark as quickly as possible.
- 1 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 2 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 9 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 10 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory