Clappers stay top
CLAPPERS held on to top spot in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin League at Dagenham Bowling despite a defeat by Pinpals. Rat Pack closed the gap in second place to just four points and Misfits are in third. In the handicap division, Pinball Wizards lead from Cobr
CLAPPERS held on to top spot in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin League at Dagenham Bowling despite a defeat by Pinpals.
Rat Pack closed the gap in second place to just four points and Misfits are in third.
In the handicap division, Pinball Wizards lead from Cobras, who kept nine points ahead of third-placed Pinpals.
There were no 200 games on the night for the first time this season.
You may also want to watch:
John Hearne hit the high series with 543, Tom Bennett 526, Martin Perry 512, Colin Grainger 508 and Wayne Lawrence 504 in the only 500 series.
Results: The A Team 0 Cobras 8 (handicap 2-6), Cobras 8 The Three Ks 0 (6-2), Misfits 6 Pinball Wizards 2 (4-4), Pinpals 6 Clappers 2 (6-2).
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 3 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 6 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 7 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 10 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
With just five weeks left in the season, the league title can still go to anyone of the top four.
In the handicap division, it's even tighter as any one from six can still be crowned champions.
n Allan Park leads the men's averages from John Hearne, Albert Chinniah, Alan Jones and Colin Grainger.
In the ladies' section, Rebecca Martin is in top spot from Lisa Walker, Carole Pollard, Annette Keyte and Valerie Kirven.