Clappers stay top
CLAPPERS held on to top spot in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin League at Dagenham Bowling despite a defeat by Pinpals. Rat Pack closed the gap in second place to just four points and Misfits are in third. In the handicap division, Pinball Wizards lead from Cobr
CLAPPERS held on to top spot in the Sunday Trios Ten-Pin League at Dagenham Bowling despite a defeat by Pinpals.
Rat Pack closed the gap in second place to just four points and Misfits are in third.
In the handicap division, Pinball Wizards lead from Cobras, who kept nine points ahead of third-placed Pinpals.
There were no 200 games on the night for the first time this season.
You may also want to watch:
John Hearne hit the high series with 543, Tom Bennett 526, Martin Perry 512, Colin Grainger 508 and Wayne Lawrence 504 in the only 500 series.
Results: The A Team 0 Cobras 8 (handicap 2-6), Cobras 8 The Three Ks 0 (6-2), Misfits 6 Pinball Wizards 2 (4-4), Pinpals 6 Clappers 2 (6-2).
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 5 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 6 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 7 Topping out milestone for Barking tower block development
- 8 Pictures: We Are FSTVL over the years
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Delta variant accounts for majority of Covid cases in much of east London
With just five weeks left in the season, the league title can still go to anyone of the top four.
In the handicap division, it's even tighter as any one from six can still be crowned champions.
n Allan Park leads the men's averages from John Hearne, Albert Chinniah, Alan Jones and Colin Grainger.
In the ladies' section, Rebecca Martin is in top spot from Lisa Walker, Carole Pollard, Annette Keyte and Valerie Kirven.