Clive Smith in Harold Wood writes
Gold and Sullivan are not going to buy West Ham United - in fact no one in there right mind would touch this club. The debt of 100 Million, a playing staff that are not worth a lot, a board that have no idea on what they are doing - I want know when the l
Gold and Sullivan are not going to buy West Ham United - in fact no one in there right mind would touch this club.
The debt of 100 Million, a playing staff that are not worth a lot, a board that have no idea on what they are doing - I want know when the latest figures are going to be published. They will make a good read and show us all what a shower of a club we are supporting!
I have been supporter for over fifty years and cannot face going to the games. The team are the worst I have ever seen and I like Zola, but I get the feeling he has lost the plot!
He is using tactics that are not right - one up front does not work and why have so many players lost their confidence?
You may also want to watch:
The future for West Ham United is very bleak - relegation is on the cards which will destroy this once great club.
The supporters deserve better if only the owners understood what's going on!
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years
- 3 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 4 'Not a matter of shifting blame': Port victim's family receives another apology from detectives on case
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Police failed to flag up 'significant' incident
- 6 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 7 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock