Come on parents - walk!
I live opposite Thomas Arnold School and the person who wrote about in last weeks Post about Dorothy Barley School could have been talking about ours. It s an accident waiting to happen one neighbour had her fence knocked, down another had her gate post d
I live opposite Thomas Arnold School and the person who wrote about in last weeks Post about Dorothy Barley School could have been talking about ours.
It's an accident waiting to happen one neighbour had her fence knocked, down another had her gate post demolished by people turning there cars round after dropping there kids off.
You go to any school in the borough and it will be the same story because parents are too lazy to walk their kids to school.
They all must live in the catchment area and that's walking distance.
You may also want to watch:
Today I couldn't believe my eyes a mother had hired a stretch limo to pick her child and her friends up on the last day at school and they say we are in a recession and there is no money about what will they do when she leaves senior school hire Buckingham Palace.
Mrs Joyce Bradley
- 1 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 2 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 5 Barking and Dagenham girls' district suffer heavy defeat to Chelmsford
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 8 Barking woman praises job programme that has helped more than 3,000 people
- 9 Margaret Hodge: 'This government has made a bleak winter certain'
- 10 Murder of 'local hero' policeman in Dagenham to be marked after 175 years