Confessions of a Shopaholic (PG)
IN the glamorous world of New York City, Rebecca Bloomwood is a fun-loving girl who is really good at shopping – a little too good, perhaps. She dreams of working for her favourite fashion magazine, but can t quite get her foot in the door. Ironically, s
IN the glamorous world of New York City, Rebecca Bloomwood is a fun-loving girl who is really good at shopping - a little too good, perhaps.
She dreams of working for her favourite fashion magazine, but can't quite get her foot in the door.
Ironically, she then snags a job as an advice columnist for a financial magazine published by the same company.
As her dreams are finally coming true, she goes to ever more hilarious and extreme efforts to keep her past from ruining her future.
You may also want to watch:
Isla Fisher stars in CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC (PG) along with Joan Cusack, John Goodman, John Lithgow and Kristin Scott.
Revered costume designer Patricia Field - who has designed for Sex and the City and was nominated for an Academy Award for her fashions in The Devil Wears Prada - created the colourful looks for Rebecca.
- 1 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 2 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 3 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week
- 4 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 5 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 6 Barking and Dagenham MPs react after 'horrific' stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 10 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
To win tickets to see this film at Vue, Dagenham, see this week's Recorder newspaper.