Council truck's bad parking
I READ with interest the letter from a Kershaw Road resident, concerning the council traffic wardens ticketing vehicles that are parked with 2 wheels on the kerb. It s a pity that the council employees don t get the same treatment as their residents. I sa
I READ with interest the letter from a Kershaw Road resident, concerning the council traffic wardens ticketing vehicles that are parked with 2 wheels on the kerb.
It's a pity that the council employees don't get the same treatment as their residents.
I saw two different council vehicles parked illegally, one, in Halbutt Street near Wood Lane, where all the wheels are parked on the pavement, leaving hardly any room for pedestrians with pushchairs, and another one, in Halbutt Street near the junction of Oxlow Lane.
Bear in mind, both vehicles are NOT small cars, but an eleven ton truck.
You may also want to watch:
Typical double standards.
- 1 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 3 Air ambulance scrambled after man 'taken ill' in Barking Park
- 4 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 5 Ho-ho-ho! Bingo hall gets visit from Santa for 'Junemas'
- 6 Dog strips bark off trees in 'terrible act of vandalism' at park in Dagenham
- 7 Average house price in Barking and Dagenham falls from record high
- 8 'Always smiling' former mayoress turns 100
- 9 Barking sex offender who pushed crotch into girl, 15, on Tube sentenced
- 10 Dagenham & Redbridge release six as they announce retained list