Views sought on how people see Barking and Dagenham and creativity
- Credit: Archant
Views are being sought on what would make people get more creative in the borough.
Arts organisation Creative Barking and Dagenham is seeking comments with the offer of entering contributors into a prize draw for two £50 high street vouchers.
Sarah Wickens, head of programme at Creative Barking and Dagenham, explained: “We’d love to hear about what inspires Barking and Dagenham Post readers to take part in creative activities in our borough so we can make sure that we adapt our programme to meet their needs.”
Creative Barking and Dagenham’s staff are thinking about the next few years of their work and how it can best adapt to the needs of people in the borough.
The short survey asks people to share how they see Barking and Dagenham and what would inspire them to take part in more creative activities.
You may also want to watch:
The survey takes five minutes and is due to close on November 30.
- 1 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 2 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 5 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 Padnall Lake, teachers in pandemic, hearing loss and Covid insurance
- 9 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 10 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac