Appeal after pervert puts head up woman’s skirt and snaps photos on train
- Credit: British Transport Police
A man put his head and a camera up a woman’s skirt and took pictures on a train into Essex, police have said.
The suspect allegedly tried repeatedly to look up her skirt by bending down to pretend to tie his shoelace onboard a service from London Liverpool Street to Rayleigh.
A passenger saw the man staring at the woman beforehand, said a British Transport Police (BTP) spokesman.
As she stood up on arrival at Rayleigh station, the man reportedly positioned himself behind her and snapped the photos.
BTP detectives today released images of the man they want to trace in connection to the event, which took place between 12.35pm and 1.15pm on December 22.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers would like to speak to him in connection with an incident of outraging public decency,” the spokesman added.
They ask anyone who recognises him to call 0800 405 040 or text 61016 citing reference 197 of 23/12.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 9 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 10 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012