Appeal after pervert puts head up woman’s skirt and snaps photos on train
- Credit: British Transport Police
A man put his head and a camera up a woman’s skirt and took pictures on a train into Essex, police have said.
The suspect allegedly tried repeatedly to look up her skirt by bending down to pretend to tie his shoelace onboard a service from London Liverpool Street to Rayleigh.
A passenger saw the man staring at the woman beforehand, said a British Transport Police (BTP) spokesman.
As she stood up on arrival at Rayleigh station, the man reportedly positioned himself behind her and snapped the photos.
BTP detectives today released images of the man they want to trace in connection to the event, which took place between 12.35pm and 1.15pm on December 22.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers would like to speak to him in connection with an incident of outraging public decency,” the spokesman added.
They ask anyone who recognises him to call 0800 405 040 or text 61016 citing reference 197 of 23/12.
- 1 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 2 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 3 Eid prayer recited outside Barking Town Hall as groups call for more worship spaces
- 4 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
- 5 'Love Island promo' spotted filming in Barking
- 6 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 7 Antisocial behaviour patrols in Barking and Dagenham
- 8 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking and Dagenham goes two weeks without Covid-19 deaths
- 10 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder