Detectives investigating string of burglaries issue appeal for man known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have appealed for help tracing a man wanted for questioning about a string of burglaries.
Kieran Francis, also known as Kieran Pepper, is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge.
A Met spokesman said: “The 32-year-old is a white male, five feet eight inches tall, of medium build and with short, cropped hair.”
The three burglaries took place at homes and non-residential addresses in Halstead in Essex, Wood Green and Ilford on August 10 and October 26 last year and February 10 this year.
Francis is also wanted on recall to prison for assault and failing to pay fines.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood