Detectives investigating string of burglaries issue appeal for man known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have appealed for help tracing a man wanted for questioning about a string of burglaries.
Kieran Francis, also known as Kieran Pepper, is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge.
A Met spokesman said: “The 32-year-old is a white male, five feet eight inches tall, of medium build and with short, cropped hair.”
The three burglaries took place at homes and non-residential addresses in Halstead in Essex, Wood Green and Ilford on August 10 and October 26 last year and February 10 this year.
Francis is also wanted on recall to prison for assault and failing to pay fines.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Darren Rodwell: 'I attended Tory conference to lobby for underground A13'
- 2 Thousands of 'illegal cigarettes' seized in Barking and Dagenham raids
- 3 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 4 Residents urged to have a say on future development in borough
- 5 Traffic near the Dartford Crossing builds as Insulate Britain block M25
- 6 Dagenham man denies murder
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Police accused of making stereotype 'assumption'
- 8 Girl, 15, missing from Dagenham for ten days
- 9 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 10 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses