Detectives investigating string of burglaries issue appeal for man known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have appealed for help tracing a man wanted for questioning about a string of burglaries.
Kieran Francis, also known as Kieran Pepper, is known to frequent Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge.
A Met spokesman said: “The 32-year-old is a white male, five feet eight inches tall, of medium build and with short, cropped hair.”
The three burglaries took place at homes and non-residential addresses in Halstead in Essex, Wood Green and Ilford on August 10 and October 26 last year and February 10 this year.
Francis is also wanted on recall to prison for assault and failing to pay fines.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, tweet @MetCC or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 9 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault