Arrest made following shooting in Dagenham
A 21-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting in Dagenham which left another wounded.
The man, from Romford, is on bail until January next year but remains in custody for an unrelated offence.
Following the shooting in Trefgarne Road, Dagenham, on Monday, November 26, a 20-year-old man went to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with a gun shot wound to his shoulder.
He continues to receive treatment for the injury, which was not life threatening.
Officers from Operation Trident — the Met’s specialist unit tackling gang crime — are investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Albany Street police station on 020 8217 7355, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 5 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 6 East London police officer charged with rape
- 7 Stephen Port inquests: Dog walker recalls finding victims in churchyard
- 8 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 9 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 10 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.