Arrest made following shooting in Dagenham
A 21-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting in Dagenham which left another wounded.
The man, from Romford, is on bail until January next year but remains in custody for an unrelated offence.
Following the shooting in Trefgarne Road, Dagenham, on Monday, November 26, a 20-year-old man went to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with a gun shot wound to his shoulder.
He continues to receive treatment for the injury, which was not life threatening.
Officers from Operation Trident — the Met’s specialist unit tackling gang crime — are investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Albany Street police station on 020 8217 7355, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 3 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 4 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 5 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate
- 8 Data reveals house price rises in Olympic boroughs since London 2012
- 9 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 10 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds