Arrest made following shooting in Dagenham
A 21-year-old man has been arrested following a shooting in Dagenham which left another wounded.
The man, from Romford, is on bail until January next year but remains in custody for an unrelated offence.
Following the shooting in Trefgarne Road, Dagenham, on Monday, November 26, a 20-year-old man went to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel with a gun shot wound to his shoulder.
He continues to receive treatment for the injury, which was not life threatening.
Officers from Operation Trident — the Met’s specialist unit tackling gang crime — are investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Albany Street police station on 020 8217 7355, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 5 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 6 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 7 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 10 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall