CCTV footage released in bid to trace thug who assaulted man outside Barking pub
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating an assault outside a pub that left a man with recurrent headaches have released CCTV footage in a bid to find his attacker.
The 31-year-old was outside the Barking Dog pub in Station Parade when he was assaulted. He fell to the floor and hit his head on the pavement, sustaining a fractured skull and a bleed on the brain.
Six months on from the assault, which took place at around 11.15pm on Friday, April 6, no arrests have been made.
Officers have now issued CCTV footage of a man they want to speak to.
He is described as being in his mid-20s and of eastern European appearance. He is around 5ft 5ins tall, with short dark hair and was wearing a bomber jacket with light arms, a grey zip-up top, blue jeans and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or has information about the assault should call 101 quoting CAD 8944/6APR, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Dagenham man who took part in racist robbery which left man needing facial reconstruction
- 2 Wates Residential wins contract to build 400 homes in Barking
- 3 Community group founder calls for mandatory ethnic pay gap reporting
- 4 Have your say on the future of the Barking and Dagenham Post
- 5 Man fined £700 after throwing away cigarette outside Barking station
- 6 Barking mum: 'Wood falling from truck could have killed me or my kids'
- 7 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 8 Meeting ex-banker London mayoral candidate Brian Rose
- 9 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham