CCTV footage released in bid to trace thug who assaulted man outside Barking pub
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives investigating an assault outside a pub that left a man with recurrent headaches have released CCTV footage in a bid to find his attacker.
The 31-year-old was outside the Barking Dog pub in Station Parade when he was assaulted. He fell to the floor and hit his head on the pavement, sustaining a fractured skull and a bleed on the brain.
Six months on from the assault, which took place at around 11.15pm on Friday, April 6, no arrests have been made.
Officers have now issued CCTV footage of a man they want to speak to.
He is described as being in his mid-20s and of eastern European appearance. He is around 5ft 5ins tall, with short dark hair and was wearing a bomber jacket with light arms, a grey zip-up top, blue jeans and black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who recognises him or has information about the assault should call 101 quoting CAD 8944/6APR, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Barking butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 5 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal