Barking and Dagenham Police release pictures of wanted people
- Credit: Archant
Police in Barking and Dagenham have released details of several people they want to speak to in connection with a variety of crimes across the borough.
Supt Sean Wilson, of Barking and Dagenham Police, said: “Arrests warrants do not have an expiry date.
“When an arrest warrant has been issued officers will not stop seeking the individual until they are found.
“I urge all of the people listed here to present themselves at a police station rather than continue to look over their shoulder or wait for the knock at the door.
“Assisting police in locating wanted people could remove a criminal from your area or help eliminate someone from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about any of those pictured should contact Barking and Dagenham Borough’s Fugitive Desk on 020 3276 1167 or 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 2 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 3 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 4 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 5 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 6 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
- 7 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 8 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 9 'Blows on the hand with a strap': The story of Barking's women jute weavers
- 10 Barking Riverside residents' frustration at new station delay