Barking and Dagenham Police release pictures of wanted people
- Credit: Archant
Police in Barking and Dagenham have released details of several people they want to speak to in connection with a variety of crimes across the borough.
Supt Sean Wilson, of Barking and Dagenham Police, said: “Arrests warrants do not have an expiry date.
“When an arrest warrant has been issued officers will not stop seeking the individual until they are found.
“I urge all of the people listed here to present themselves at a police station rather than continue to look over their shoulder or wait for the knock at the door.
“Assisting police in locating wanted people could remove a criminal from your area or help eliminate someone from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about any of those pictured should contact Barking and Dagenham Borough’s Fugitive Desk on 020 3276 1167 or 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 9 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets