Barking and Dagenham Police release pictures of wanted people
- Credit: Archant
Police in Barking and Dagenham have released details of several people they want to speak to in connection with a variety of crimes across the borough.
Supt Sean Wilson, of Barking and Dagenham Police, said: “Arrests warrants do not have an expiry date.
“When an arrest warrant has been issued officers will not stop seeking the individual until they are found.
“I urge all of the people listed here to present themselves at a police station rather than continue to look over their shoulder or wait for the knock at the door.
“Assisting police in locating wanted people could remove a criminal from your area or help eliminate someone from police enquiries.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about any of those pictured should contact Barking and Dagenham Borough’s Fugitive Desk on 020 3276 1167 or 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham pop-up shop sees young people sell their products and share skills
- 2 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 3 Men reportedly 'impersonated officers' to get access to Barking home
- 4 380 homes and commercial space set to be built at Dagenham Dock
- 5 Stephen Port inquests: Detective apologises to families for mistakes
- 6 Jailed: Man who crashed stolen van then headbutted police officer
- 7 Dagenham advance in FA Cup with two late goals at Wealdstone
- 8 'Life is hard, why make it harder?': Protesters call for new consultation over parking scheme roll out
- 9 Chain of 10,000 teddies to be displayed in memory of toddler Ava
- 10 Ops planned as Barking and Dagenham marks London Trading Standards Week