Barking and Dagenham residents charged in connection with burglary spree in Kent and Essex
- Credit: Google
Five people have been charged in connection with a spree of burglaries of homes in Kent and Essex.
Two of the people charged are from Dagenham and one is from Barking. The other two are under the age of 18 and cannot be identified for legal reasons.
Leslie Edmede, 25, of Bennetts Castle Lane, Dagenham, and Jayden Hussein, 24, of Blake Avenue, Barking have been charged with conspiracy to burgle, along with a 16-year-old.
Two boys, aged 15 and 16, have been charged with one count of handling stolen goods.
The charges relate to two burglaries reported in Swanscombe, Kent and one burglary in Brentwood, Essex.
You may also want to watch:
All three of the burglaries happened in the early hours of Monday, March 12.
Leslie Edmede, Jayden Jussein and the 16-year-old boy will each appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 PICTURES: People enjoy new 'rule of six' at Barking and Dagenham parks
- 4 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 5 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 6 Column: Dagenham & Redbridge must strive for redemption
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 9 'I can't wait to buy useless items' when shops reopen after Covid lockdown
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears
The two boys charged with handling stolen goods will also appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court.