Barking and Dagenham residents charged in connection with burglary spree in Kent and Essex
- Credit: Google
Five people have been charged in connection with a spree of burglaries of homes in Kent and Essex.
Two of the people charged are from Dagenham and one is from Barking. The other two are under the age of 18 and cannot be identified for legal reasons.
Leslie Edmede, 25, of Bennetts Castle Lane, Dagenham, and Jayden Hussein, 24, of Blake Avenue, Barking have been charged with conspiracy to burgle, along with a 16-year-old.
Two boys, aged 15 and 16, have been charged with one count of handling stolen goods.
The charges relate to two burglaries reported in Swanscombe, Kent and one burglary in Brentwood, Essex.
You may also want to watch:
All three of the burglaries happened in the early hours of Monday, March 12.
Leslie Edmede, Jayden Jussein and the 16-year-old boy will each appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Admissions open for new Barking school
The two boys charged with handling stolen goods will also appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court.