Barking and Dagenham residents charged in connection with burglary spree in Kent and Essex
- Credit: Google
Five people have been charged in connection with a spree of burglaries of homes in Kent and Essex.
Two of the people charged are from Dagenham and one is from Barking. The other two are under the age of 18 and cannot be identified for legal reasons.
Leslie Edmede, 25, of Bennetts Castle Lane, Dagenham, and Jayden Hussein, 24, of Blake Avenue, Barking have been charged with conspiracy to burgle, along with a 16-year-old.
Two boys, aged 15 and 16, have been charged with one count of handling stolen goods.
The charges relate to two burglaries reported in Swanscombe, Kent and one burglary in Brentwood, Essex.
All three of the burglaries happened in the early hours of Monday, March 12.
Leslie Edmede, Jayden Jussein and the 16-year-old boy will each appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court later today.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
The two boys charged with handling stolen goods will also appear before Medway Magistrates’ Court.