Barking man arrested for theft in petrol station
- Credit: Google
A man from Barking has been charged with stealing in Southend.
Thomas O’Neill, 40, of Abbey Road, was charged with two counts of theft after being arrested in the Tesco Esso Express petrol station in Southchurch Road.
He is due to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court on April 4.
O’Neill was one of four people arrested during a road policing operation in the seaside resort on Monday.
Another man and two teenagers were arrested after officers stopped the vehicle in which they were travelling at about 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A 56-year-old man from Southend was arrested on suspicion of drug driving, possessing class A drugs, being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs, driving without insurance and breaking the terms of his licence.
Two 17-year-old boys from London were arrested over a series of drugs and weapons offences.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 Ex-Strictly Come Dancing star gets pupils shimmying in Barking
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete
All three were released under investigation.