Barking man arrested for theft in petrol station
- Credit: Google
A man from Barking has been charged with stealing in Southend.
Thomas O’Neill, 40, of Abbey Road, was charged with two counts of theft after being arrested in the Tesco Esso Express petrol station in Southchurch Road.
He is due to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court on April 4.
O’Neill was one of four people arrested during a road policing operation in the seaside resort on Monday.
Another man and two teenagers were arrested after officers stopped the vehicle in which they were travelling at about 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A 56-year-old man from Southend was arrested on suspicion of drug driving, possessing class A drugs, being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs, driving without insurance and breaking the terms of his licence.
Two 17-year-old boys from London were arrested over a series of drugs and weapons offences.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
All three were released under investigation.