Barking man arrested for theft in petrol station
- Credit: Google
A man from Barking has been charged with stealing in Southend.
Thomas O’Neill, 40, of Abbey Road, was charged with two counts of theft after being arrested in the Tesco Esso Express petrol station in Southchurch Road.
He is due to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court on April 4.
O’Neill was one of four people arrested during a road policing operation in the seaside resort on Monday.
Another man and two teenagers were arrested after officers stopped the vehicle in which they were travelling at about 12.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A 56-year-old man from Southend was arrested on suspicion of drug driving, possessing class A drugs, being concerned in the supply of controlled drugs, driving without insurance and breaking the terms of his licence.
Two 17-year-old boys from London were arrested over a series of drugs and weapons offences.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
All three were released under investigation.