Barking man wanted as police charge 14 people following drug raids across east London
- Credit: Archant
A warrant is out for the arrest of a man from Barking who has been charged with drug offences following a series of police raids across east London.
Officers have charged 14 people after the dawn raids took place on Wednesday morning which involved addresses in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Tower Hamlets.
Bradley Joseph-Bernard, 29, of Middleton Grove, has been charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin and faces arrest once he is found by police.
Sumon Miah, 23, of Blake Avenue, Barking, Joynal Abedein, 23, from Bethnal Green, and Zakariya Miah, 22, from Lisson Grove, north west London, are charged with one count of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Rahiem Baki, 21, from Buckhurst Hill, Mansoor Hussain, 30, of New North Road, Hainault, Shamun Miah, 27, from the Isle of Dogs, are accused of two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.
Osman Maye, 23, from North Greenwich, Ahsan Iqbal, 23, from Leytonstone, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all charged with one count of supplying class A drugs.
Tre Tahar Fraser, 24, and Rio Millard, 27, both from Walthamstow, are charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
- 1 Dagenham woman forced to pay £1,000 over rotting waste in garden
- 2 Homes under the Planner: Development that could be coming to the borough
- 3 School's new headteacher on wellbeing and helping pupils realise potential
- 4 Ofsted praises progress of Dagenham school after inspection
- 5 Coroner's report outlines concerns with Stephen Port murder investigations
- 6 Care provider taken to court by council in waste disposal dispute
- 7 Eastbury Manor House to reopen 'as soon as possible'
- 8 Gallery: Hidden photos reveal London's East End in the 1960s
- 9 'He will not survive the cold': Family fear for missing Sphynx cat
- 10 'I just shut my eyes': Murder accused tells of moment he ran over victim
Alison Wilks, 52, from Walthamstow, is accused of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs while 25-year-old Aaron Wilks, of the same address, is charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
All were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today except Alison Wilks who was bailed.
Two men aged 21 and 27 who were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs, a 23-year-old man held on suspicion of possession of Class A and B drugs and a man, 21, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B have all been released under investigation.
Two men aged 18 and 28 who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs have been released with no further action.