Barking man wanted as police charge 14 people following drug raids across east London
- Credit: Archant
A warrant is out for the arrest of a man from Barking who has been charged with drug offences following a series of police raids across east London.
Officers have charged 14 people after the dawn raids took place on Wednesday morning which involved addresses in Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge and Tower Hamlets.
Bradley Joseph-Bernard, 29, of Middleton Grove, has been charged with two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin and faces arrest once he is found by police.
Sumon Miah, 23, of Blake Avenue, Barking, Joynal Abedein, 23, from Bethnal Green, and Zakariya Miah, 22, from Lisson Grove, north west London, are charged with one count of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
Rahiem Baki, 21, from Buckhurst Hill, Mansoor Hussain, 30, of New North Road, Hainault, Shamun Miah, 27, from the Isle of Dogs, are accused of two counts of supplying crack cocaine and heroin.
You may also want to watch:
Osman Maye, 23, from North Greenwich, Ahsan Iqbal, 23, from Leytonstone, and a 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, are all charged with one count of supplying class A drugs.
Tre Tahar Fraser, 24, and Rio Millard, 27, both from Walthamstow, are charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Hospital worker killed by ex-partner before he committed suicide, court hears
Alison Wilks, 52, from Walthamstow, is accused of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs while 25-year-old Aaron Wilks, of the same address, is charged with two counts of conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin.
All were remanded in custody and are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court today except Alison Wilks who was bailed.
Two men aged 21 and 27 who were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs, a 23-year-old man held on suspicion of possession of Class A and B drugs and a man, 21, arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class B have all been released under investigation.
Two men aged 18 and 28 who were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs have been released with no further action.