Barking men accused of running child prostitution ring
Two men from Barking have been accused of running in a child prostitution ring in East London.
Naeem Ahmed, 25, and Hassan Raza, 23, both of Westminster Gardens, denied a string of sex offences at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday (8).
Ahmed denies six counts of rape, one count of controlling a child prostitute, one count of inciting child prostitution and one count of paying for the sexual services of a child.
Raza denies a single count of sexual assault.
Anas Iqbal, 25, of Newham Way, East Ham and Nabil Ahmed, 24, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, also denied charges.
The trial, listed for June 3, is expected to take between four and eight weeks.
- 1 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 2 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 3 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 4 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 5 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 6 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 7 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 8 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 9 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 10 Long-life food, foil and credit: Readers' tips for saving money this winter