Barking men accused of running child prostitution ring
Two men from Barking have been accused of running in a child prostitution ring in East London.
Naeem Ahmed, 25, and Hassan Raza, 23, both of Westminster Gardens, denied a string of sex offences at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday (8).
Ahmed denies six counts of rape, one count of controlling a child prostitute, one count of inciting child prostitution and one count of paying for the sexual services of a child.
Raza denies a single count of sexual assault.
Anas Iqbal, 25, of Newham Way, East Ham and Nabil Ahmed, 24, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, also denied charges.
You may also want to watch:
The trial, listed for June 3, is expected to take between four and eight weeks.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 3 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 4 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 5 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 6 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Barking gurdwara 'thrills' after modern and traditional rebuild
- 10 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed