Barking men accused of running child prostitution ring
Two men from Barking have been accused of running in a child prostitution ring in East London.
Naeem Ahmed, 25, and Hassan Raza, 23, both of Westminster Gardens, denied a string of sex offences at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday (8).
Ahmed denies six counts of rape, one count of controlling a child prostitute, one count of inciting child prostitution and one count of paying for the sexual services of a child.
Raza denies a single count of sexual assault.
Anas Iqbal, 25, of Newham Way, East Ham and Nabil Ahmed, 24, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, also denied charges.
You may also want to watch:
The trial, listed for June 3, is expected to take between four and eight weeks.
- 1 Jo Richardson pupils offered 'hug in a mug' in lockdown
- 2 Views sought on next stage of Gascoigne Estate's redevelopment
- 3 Tributes to 'much-loved' volunteer with a passion for Dagenham history
- 4 Tot with cancer enjoys 'brilliant' fun day outside home in Dagenham
- 5 London mayoral candidate 'fined' after digital campaign bus visits Dagenham
- 6 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 7 Barking and Dagenham's Holocaust Memorial Day plans unveiled
- 8 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people
- 9 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 10 Dagenham fall to heavy defeat at Eastleigh