Barking men accused of running child prostitution ring
Two men from Barking have been accused of running in a child prostitution ring in East London.
Naeem Ahmed, 25, and Hassan Raza, 23, both of Westminster Gardens, denied a string of sex offences at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Friday (8).
Ahmed denies six counts of rape, one count of controlling a child prostitute, one count of inciting child prostitution and one count of paying for the sexual services of a child.
Raza denies a single count of sexual assault.
Anas Iqbal, 25, of Newham Way, East Ham and Nabil Ahmed, 24, of Chadwell Heath Lane, Romford, also denied charges.
You may also want to watch:
The trial, listed for June 3, is expected to take between four and eight weeks.
- 1 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 2 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 3 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 6 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 8 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils