Barking murder probe: Victim named as Wieskaw Kopcynski
- Credit: Archant
A Barking man who died after suffering serious head injuries has been formally named.
Wieskaw Kopcynski, 59, died from a complex skull fracture shortly after 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 27, police said.
He was reportedly found shaking in bed, with blood coming from his nose the previous morning, those present at his home in Stern Close told officers.
Paramedics called to the address that evening rushed him to hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Scotland Yard launched a murder probe and are treating his house as a crime scene.
You may also want to watch:
Three people, a 48-year-old man and two women, aged 51 and 34, were arrested on suspicion of Wieskaw’s murder.
The man was bailed to a date in late April; the women interviewed by detectives and released under investigation.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 3 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 6 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 7 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 8 Comedian: 'Jeff's in space and I'm stuck in traffic at Gallows Corner'
- 9 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
- 10 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
A fourth man was arrested and taken to prison for failing to appear in court on an unrelated matter.
Met Police ask anyone with information to call 101 quoting CAD 7725/25MAR or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.