Man in his 20s stabbed repeatedly near Barking station
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in hospital after being stabbed repeatedly near Barking station.
Police and paramedics were called to Station Parade at 7.19pm on Thursday.
A man in his 20s was found with stab injuries, according to Scotland Yard.
“Paramedics treated him at the scene and he was then taken to hospital,” said a Met Police spokesman.
“His condition has now been assessed as stable.”
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya