Man in his 20s stabbed repeatedly near Barking station
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in hospital after being stabbed repeatedly near Barking station.
Police and paramedics were called to Station Parade at 7.19pm on Thursday.
A man in his 20s was found with stab injuries, according to Scotland Yard.
“Paramedics treated him at the scene and he was then taken to hospital,” said a Met Police spokesman.
“His condition has now been assessed as stable.”
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue with no arrests made.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Unattended candle causes Dagenham flat fire, brigade says