Boy, 17, arrested in east London by terrorism police is bailed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London has been bailed.
The 17-year-old was questioned on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest on October 25 at around 7.20am.
He was taken to at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) and bailed to return in mid November.
He has been held following the arrest of a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
You may also want to watch:
He was also bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 Barking butcher 'thankful' for loyal customers through pandemic
- 2 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 3 Former council offices to be transformed into 'workspace and cultural hub'
- 4 Dagenham school receives Unicef UK award
- 5 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 6 Barking and Dagenham Council chief executive to depart
- 7 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 8 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 9 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 10 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed