Boy, 17, arrested in east London by terrorism police is bailed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London has been bailed.
The 17-year-old was questioned on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest on October 25 at around 7.20am.
He was taken to at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) and bailed to return in mid November.
He has been held following the arrest of a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
He was also bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 Dagenham cafe fined almost £2k following waste disposal dispute
- 2 Barking resident charged over death of baby boy
- 3 'Something is going on': Second dead rabbit found in a week
- 4 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 5 Dodgy landlord ordered to pay £64k over illegal HMO on Ripple Road
- 6 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 7 Man hospitalised after being found in Mayesbrook Park
- 8 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 9 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 10 An afternoon you will remember: Alcohol-free comedy club returns to east London