Boy, 17, arrested in east London by terrorism police is bailed
- Credit: Archant
A teenager arrested by terrorism officers at an address in east London has been bailed.
The 17-year-old was questioned on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material following his arrest on October 25 at around 7.20am.
He was taken to at a police in south London under the Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) and bailed to return in mid November.
He has been held following the arrest of a 43-year-old man at an address in east London on October 11.
The man, who was also detained under PACE, was arrested on suspicion of dissemination of terrorist material.
You may also want to watch:
He was also bailed to return to a police station in early November.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 7 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 8 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters