Boy headbutted in Dagenham supermarket car park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 14-year-old boy was headbutted in an apparent random attack in a supermarket car park.
The boy and a group of his friends were walking through the car park of Asda in Merrielands Crescent, Dagenham when a man, aged around 25, got out of his car and headbutted him.
When the victim’s friend intervened the man punched him in the head.
The attacker got back into his white Ford Fiesta, which was playing loud music, and drove off.
Neither boys suffered lasting injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault, which happened at around 9.15pm on May 3, should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number CR5107548/13.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils