Boy headbutted in Dagenham supermarket car park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 14-year-old boy was headbutted in an apparent random attack in a supermarket car park.
The boy and a group of his friends were walking through the car park of Asda in Merrielands Crescent, Dagenham when a man, aged around 25, got out of his car and headbutted him.
When the victim’s friend intervened the man punched him in the head.
The attacker got back into his white Ford Fiesta, which was playing loud music, and drove off.
Neither boys suffered lasting injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault, which happened at around 9.15pm on May 3, should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number CR5107548/13.
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 3 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 6 'Woke rubbish': Losing candidate on stir over 'unspellable' names comment
- 7 Chadwell Heath woman fined after not reporting Iron Age coin find
- 8 Meet the candidates battling for votes in the Thames ward by-election
- 9 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 10 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night