Boy headbutted in Dagenham supermarket car park
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 14-year-old boy was headbutted in an apparent random attack in a supermarket car park.
The boy and a group of his friends were walking through the car park of Asda in Merrielands Crescent, Dagenham when a man, aged around 25, got out of his car and headbutted him.
When the victim’s friend intervened the man punched him in the head.
The attacker got back into his white Ford Fiesta, which was playing loud music, and drove off.
Neither boys suffered lasting injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the assault, which happened at around 9.15pm on May 3, should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting reference number CR5107548/13.
- 1 Is the Becontree estate in Barking and Dagenham really a Covid hotspot?
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 4 Dagenham fight back to seal win over King's Lynn
- 5 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 6 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 10 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion