BREAKING: Man arrested on train tracks at Becontree station
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested for trespassing on the train tracks at Becontree station.
British Transport Police were called at 10.19am and detained the suspect on the tracks ten minutes later.
Met Police helicopters were involved.
District line trains had been suspended between Barking and Upminster but the service has now resumed with minor delays.
Check back throughout the day for updates.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 4 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 10 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer