Brick thrown at car on London Road, Barking
A woman narrowly avoided crashing her car after someone threw a brick onto the windscreen while she was driving.
The 30-year-old, from Dagenham, was driving her Ford Ka on the A406 roundabout at London Road, Barking, when the brick was lobbed from the flyover.
Luckily she was unharmed but her windscreen was shattered and she was very shaken by the incident.
It is believed that two youngsters are responsible for throwing the brick.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, which happened on February 18 at around 7.45am, should contact Det Const Maria Hartshorn by dialling 101 quoting reference number 5103048/13.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Hartshorn said: “The actions of these children could have resulted in serious injury to the driver of this vehicle and other road users, not to mention the harm to themselves that they risked by being on the flyover alongside very heavy fast-moving traffic.”
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 4 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 5 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 8 Dagenham restaurant excited to celebrate return of diners 'safely together'
- 9 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 10 Barking and Dagenham Council backs campaign against 'cladding scandal'