Brick thrown at car on London Road, Barking
A woman narrowly avoided crashing her car after someone threw a brick onto the windscreen while she was driving.
The 30-year-old, from Dagenham, was driving her Ford Ka on the A406 roundabout at London Road, Barking, when the brick was lobbed from the flyover.
Luckily she was unharmed but her windscreen was shattered and she was very shaken by the incident.
It is believed that two youngsters are responsible for throwing the brick.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, which happened on February 18 at around 7.45am, should contact Det Const Maria Hartshorn by dialling 101 quoting reference number 5103048/13.
You may also want to watch:
Det Const Hartshorn said: “The actions of these children could have resulted in serious injury to the driver of this vehicle and other road users, not to mention the harm to themselves that they risked by being on the flyover alongside very heavy fast-moving traffic.”
- 1 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 4 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
- 6 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 7 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 8 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 9 Dagenham crash to defeat at home to Stockport
- 10 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows