CCTV images released following thefts in Barking and Dagenham
- Credit: Archant
Police have released images of four people wanted in connection with thefts across Barking and Dagenham.
The man in the top picture was seen taking items from a shelf in the Co-op, Porters Avenue, Dagenham, at about 7.25am on Monday, January 26, before leaving without paying.
The woman pictured took clothes from a sports shop in The Mall, Heathway, Dagenham, on Tuesday, January 27 at 4.25pm.
The man holding a white and black carrier bag stole wines and beer from a newsagent in Oxlow Lane, Dagenham, at about 8.40pm on Saturday, January 10.
Meanwhile the man wearing a hat shows took items from a shelf in the East Street Wilkinson store, Barking, on Tuesday December, 16, without paying.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is advised not to approach the subjects but to contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
PC Richard Smith, from Barking and Dagenham’s VIIDO unit, said: “These individuals are wanted by police for questioning and I want to be clear in putting out this appeal, irrespective of the offence or the passage of time since the reported incidents, we have not forgotten about them.
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 9 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 10 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
“Anyone involved in criminal activity will be relentlessly pursued by our team of investigators.”