Chadwell Heath man remanded in custody over fatal stabbing
A Chadwell Heath resident was remanded in custody today after being charged in connection with the murder of a man stabbed to death at a petrol station.
Thomas Cudjoe, 29, was attacked outside a Shell garage near The Bell pub in Ley Street, Ilford, on Saturday.
Five men were remanded in custody after appearing at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Reece Garwood, 20, of Overton Drive, Chadwell Heath, and Lewis Johnson, 21, of Bellamy Close, Canary Wharf, are charged with conspiracy to murder.
Jerome Green, 23, of Ashgrove Road, Seven Kings, and Asher Johnson, 24, of Bellamy Close, Canary Wharf, are both charged with murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four are also charged with possession of an offensive weapon.
Courtney Mitchell, 22, of Clandon Road, Seven Kings, is charged with murder.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
The five are due to appear at the Old Bailey on Tuesday for their bail hearing and return on February 14 for a plea and case management hearing.