Chadwell Heath stabbing victim named locally as teenager Lyndon Davis
- Credit: Archant
A teenager stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath has been named locally as Lyndon Davis.
The 18-year-old was found injured in Nash Road when police were called to reports of an attack at about 10.30pm on Wednesday.
Medics rushed him to an east London hospital, where he died less than two hours later.
While police are yet to formally identify him, his next of kin have been informed.
Detectives believe Lyndon, also known as Lynx, was chased by a group before being attacked.
You may also want to watch:
One man was arrested earlier this week in connection with their investigation and later released on bail.
A post-mortem will be held in due course.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 6 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 7 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 8 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
Anyone with information is asked to contact 0208 721 4868 or call 101 quoting CAD 9208/14March.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.