Chadwell Heath stabbing victim named locally as teenager Lyndon Davis
- Credit: Archant
A teenager stabbed to death in Chadwell Heath has been named locally as Lyndon Davis.
The 18-year-old was found injured in Nash Road when police were called to reports of an attack at about 10.30pm on Wednesday.
Medics rushed him to an east London hospital, where he died less than two hours later.
While police are yet to formally identify him, his next of kin have been informed.
Detectives believe Lyndon, also known as Lynx, was chased by a group before being attacked.
You may also want to watch:
One man was arrested earlier this week in connection with their investigation and later released on bail.
A post-mortem will be held in due course.
- 1 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 2 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 3 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 4 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 7 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 8 Dog attack hero and diving suit fundraiser in running for awards
- 9 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 10 Ex-McDonald's crew member in final of national awards honouring those shaping business world
Anyone with information is asked to contact 0208 721 4868 or call 101 quoting CAD 9208/14March.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.