Chadwell Heath station assault witness appeal
- Credit: Google
Police are appealing for witnesses after an assault at Chadwell Heath station.
Around 8.30am on Wednesday, August 11, two men believed to be aged in their late-teens or early 20s - one with a bicycle and the other with an electric scooter - were speaking to station staff.
Police said that a short time later an assault took place and the two men left the station.
British Transport Police (BTP) officers are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen what happened to assist with their investigation.
Witnesses or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40, quoting reference number 132 of 11/08/21.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dagenham pub to host inaugural local Christmas fair
- 2 Barking Market extended to 'ease antisocial behaviour'
- 3 Thousands watch Barking Christmas lights switch-on
- 4 Dagenham mum says council is 'neglecting daughters' health'
- 5 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 6 'It's the right time': Dame Margaret Hodge on not seeking re-election
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show