Woman injured in crash after driver allegedly fails to stop for police
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was injured when a driver crashed into her car after allegedly failing to stop for police.
Officers requested a car to stop in Wood Lane, Dagenham, near Martins Corner at around 2.40pm after seeing that it was being driven erratically.
The driver then reportedly failed to do so and crashed into another vehicle.
He fled on foot but was chased and arrested nearby on suspicion of multiple driving offences.
He has been taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
The injured woman's condition is said to be not life-changing or life-threatening.
- 1 Butcher fined £40k for selling 'poor quality chicken'
- 2 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 3 Stephen Port victims' delayed inquest set to begin in Barking
- 4 Indian restaurants in Barking and Dagenham, recommended by readers
- 5 Parade through Barking celebrates borough's 'inspirational' youngsters
- 6 Hospitality Day: Barking and Dagenham's favourite cafe, pub and restaurant revealed
- 7 Restaurant ordered to pay £5k after 2019 fly-tipping offences
- 8 Man in 50s stabbed in Barking
- 9 Two men stabbed and a third slashed during We Are FSTVL
- 10 New CCTV footage in connection with 2017 fatal stabbing of Joshua Bwalya