Woman injured in crash after driver allegedly fails to stop for police
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was injured when a driver crashed into her car after allegedly failing to stop for police.
Officers requested a car to stop in Wood Lane, Dagenham, near Martins Corner at around 2.40pm after seeing that it was being driven erratically.
The driver then reportedly failed to do so and crashed into another vehicle.
He fled on foot but was chased and arrested nearby on suspicion of multiple driving offences.
He has been taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
The injured woman's condition is said to be not life-changing or life-threatening.
- 1 Three men found stabbed after alleged brawl in Dagenham
- 2 Woman organises do after Covid-19 restrictions force school in Dagenham to cancel prom
- 3 Watch out for these disruptions to your journey by road and rail this week
- 4 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 5 Father's Day: Fond memories of Dagenham 'gent' with 'a heart of gold'
- 6 Man wanted in criminal damage investigation
- 7 Dagenham & Redbridge interested in former Leyton Orient full-back Sam Ling
- 8 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 9 Dagenham man banned from keeping animals after starved pony found collapsed
- 10 Barking add forward Georgie Fairhead as assistant Adam Flemming departs