Woman injured in crash after driver allegedly fails to stop for police
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was injured when a driver crashed into her car after allegedly failing to stop for police.
Officers requested a car to stop in Wood Lane, Dagenham, near Martins Corner at around 2.40pm after seeing that it was being driven erratically.
The driver then reportedly failed to do so and crashed into another vehicle.
He fled on foot but was chased and arrested nearby on suspicion of multiple driving offences.
He has been taken into custody.
You may also want to watch:
The injured woman's condition is said to be not life-changing or life-threatening.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Unattended candle causes Dagenham flat fire, brigade says