Image released of man in connection with Dagenham burglary
- Credit: Met Police
An image has been released of a man in connection with a burglary in Dagenham.
On Thursday January 7, it was reported to police that a man’s house in Siviter Way had been burgled whilst he was away.
Several items, including identification documents, were taken from the property.
A Met spokesperson said these are believed to have been used to withdraw £9,200 from banks in Islington and Camden on January 6 and 7 respectively.
However, detectives believe the burglary was committed on Thursday, November 19 2019.
The man police want to speak to is described as white and aged in his 60s.
He was wearing a dark winter jacket, a brown leather satchel, a flat cap and glasses.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 3 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 10 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
The CCTV image shows a man withdrawing money on two occasions on the January dates mentioned above.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD4205/07JAN21