Image released of man in connection with Dagenham burglary
- Credit: Met Police
An image has been released of a man in connection with a burglary in Dagenham.
On Thursday January 7, it was reported to police that a man’s house in Siviter Way had been burgled whilst he was away.
Several items, including identification documents, were taken from the property.
A Met spokesperson said these are believed to have been used to withdraw £9,200 from banks in Islington and Camden on January 6 and 7 respectively.
However, detectives believe the burglary was committed on Thursday, November 19 2019.
The man police want to speak to is described as white and aged in his 60s.
He was wearing a dark winter jacket, a brown leather satchel, a flat cap and glasses.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Cycling festival coming to Barking
- 4 Police appeal after intruder reportedly enters Barking home and threatens woman with knife
- 5 40 firefighters tackle Anchor Close blaze
- 6 Dagenham and West Ham accused in court after drugs raids
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
- 9 Savvy driver saves ducks who had strayed onto the A13
- 10 Council leader on the borough's future, CPZs and receiving death threats
The CCTV image shows a man withdrawing money on two occasions on the January dates mentioned above.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD4205/07JAN21