Image released of man in connection with Dagenham burglary
- Credit: Met Police
An image has been released of a man in connection with a burglary in Dagenham.
On Thursday January 7, it was reported to police that a man’s house in Siviter Way had been burgled whilst he was away.
Several items, including identification documents, were taken from the property.
A Met spokesperson said these are believed to have been used to withdraw £9,200 from banks in Islington and Camden on January 6 and 7 respectively.
However, detectives believe the burglary was committed on Thursday, November 19 2019.
You may also want to watch:
The man police want to speak to is described as white and aged in his 60s.
He was wearing a dark winter jacket, a brown leather satchel, a flat cap and glasses.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Storage building next to disused Dagenham pub destroyed by fire
- 4 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Hospital visitors urged to take Covid lateral flow tests
- 7 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
The CCTV image shows a man withdrawing money on two occasions on the January dates mentioned above.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD4205/07JAN21