Image released of man in connection with Dagenham burglary
- Credit: Met Police
An image has been released of a man in connection with a burglary in Dagenham.
On Thursday January 7, it was reported to police that a man’s house in Siviter Way had been burgled whilst he was away.
Several items, including identification documents, were taken from the property.
A Met spokesperson said these are believed to have been used to withdraw £9,200 from banks in Islington and Camden on January 6 and 7 respectively.
However, detectives believe the burglary was committed on Thursday, November 19 2019.
You may also want to watch:
The man police want to speak to is described as white and aged in his 60s.
He was wearing a dark winter jacket, a brown leather satchel, a flat cap and glasses.
- 1 School pupil among Indian Covid variant cases in Barking and Dagenham
- 2 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 3 Barking man charged with sexual assault during crackdown on violence against women
- 4 Love Island promo filming in Barking 'a great opportunity' for college students
- 5 Drivers escape injury in Dagenham crash
- 6 Barking Indian restaurant owner fined over waste disposal
- 7 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 8 Man, 20, found stabbed in Barking
- 9 Former east London police sergeant sentenced after pleading guilty to harassment
- 10 Groomed girl speaks out after 'dangerous' Barking dealer who dealt Class A drugs in East End is jailed
The CCTV image shows a man withdrawing money on two occasions on the January dates mentioned above.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD4205/07JAN21