Dagenham girl with crown tattoo goes missing
THIS is the face of pretty teenager Chanel Kelly who went missing after going to a party this weekend.
The 17-year-old from Dagenham called her mum after the Saturday bash to say she was coming home.
Police today launched an appeal for information after Chanel failed to return from the party in Forest Gate.
She told her mother she did not have her mobile with her but was fine.
Chanel has a distinctive crown tattoo on the back of her neck, which reads ‘Princess’ and another inside her left wrist that says ‘Mum’.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call the Met’s missing persons unit on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Hundreds of shops found not complying with Covid rules
- 2 Town hall backs Dagenham freeport bid
- 3 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 4 Town hall seeks powers to prevent 'unsightly' loft extensions
- 5 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 6 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 7 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 8 Covid funding boost for charities promoting youth arts and inclusion
- 9 All borough's care home residents have had first Covid vaccination
- 10 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week