Dagenham girl with crown tattoo goes missing
THIS is the face of pretty teenager Chanel Kelly who went missing after going to a party this weekend.
The 17-year-old from Dagenham called her mum after the Saturday bash to say she was coming home.
Police today launched an appeal for information after Chanel failed to return from the party in Forest Gate.
She told her mother she did not have her mobile with her but was fine.
Chanel has a distinctive crown tattoo on the back of her neck, which reads ‘Princess’ and another inside her left wrist that says ‘Mum’.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Met’s missing persons unit on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 2 Barking was Britain's ninth most used station in 2020/21, figures show
- 3 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 4 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 5 'I am really humbled': New Bishop of Barking appointed
- 6 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 7 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 8 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex
- 9 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election
- 10 ‘For the love of animals’: Group which reunites lost pets with their owners fundraises for specialist equipment