Dagenham girl with crown tattoo goes missing
THIS is the face of pretty teenager Chanel Kelly who went missing after going to a party this weekend.
The 17-year-old from Dagenham called her mum after the Saturday bash to say she was coming home.
Police today launched an appeal for information after Chanel failed to return from the party in Forest Gate.
She told her mother she did not have her mobile with her but was fine.
Chanel has a distinctive crown tattoo on the back of her neck, which reads ‘Princess’ and another inside her left wrist that says ‘Mum’.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call the Met’s missing persons unit on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend