Dagenham girl with crown tattoo goes missing
THIS is the face of pretty teenager Chanel Kelly who went missing after going to a party this weekend.
The 17-year-old from Dagenham called her mum after the Saturday bash to say she was coming home.
Police today launched an appeal for information after Chanel failed to return from the party in Forest Gate.
She told her mother she did not have her mobile with her but was fine.
Chanel has a distinctive crown tattoo on the back of her neck, which reads ‘Princess’ and another inside her left wrist that says ‘Mum’.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to call the Met’s missing persons unit on 0300 123 1212.
- 1 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 2 Litter pickers mark opening of new community centre in Dagenham
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 5 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 6 Archery prodigy recognised by county for record-breaking efforts
- 7 Barking boss Gardner wants to use Cup to embed new system and hand out opportunities
- 8 Daggers have some of best strikers in league says manager McMahon
- 9 Letter writing, Ramadan, Cats Protection, Islamophobia and Covid
- 10 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking