Dagenham man, 22, charged with attempted murder
A Dagenham man has been charged with two counts of attempted murder.
Antonio Batsimba, 22, appeared before Crawley Magistrates’ Court this morning to hear the charges plus another of inflicting grievous bodily harm.
Two men were left with serious head injuries after the incident behind Argos in in Crawley town centre on September 15.
Batsimba did not make a plea during the short hearing and was remanded in custody.
Eight other men have been arrested in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Six suspects have been bailed pending further enquiries and two have been released with no further action to be taken.
- 1 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 2 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 The schools in Barking and Dagenham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Tossed cigarette costs Dagenham man more than £600
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Barking and Dagenham rallies to give friends a prom night to remember
- 8 Appeal after man allegedly 'spits at' woman travelling through Whitechapel, West Ham and Barking
- 9 Dagenham MP seeks views on CPZs after 'hundreds raise concerns'
- 10 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend