Dagenham man charged in connection with murder of Neill Buchel
- Credit: Archant
A sixth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Neill Buchel.
Alan Quinn, 28, of Lynette Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Bradley Andison, 46, of Villa Road, Rochester, and Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, have also been charged with perverting the course of justice.
Chas Quye, 35, of Stansgate Road and Neill’s former housemate Scott Hunt, 41, of Braintree Road have been charged with murder and perverting the course of justice alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Royston.
They are all due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on January 12.
You may also want to watch:
Father-of-two Neill’s dismembered body was found in a Dagenham Lake in April
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Watch the moment Dagenham man attacks police officer with sword
- 3 Meet the singer drawing global audiences to her Barking living room
- 4 Survey asks women where they feel unsafe in Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 6 Vaisakhi observed with ceremony at Barking Town Hall
- 7 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 8 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 9 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 10 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood