Dagenham man charged in connection with murder of Neill Buchel
- Credit: Archant
A sixth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Neill Buchel.
Alan Quinn, 28, of Lynette Road, is due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Bradley Andison, 46, of Villa Road, Rochester, and Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, have also been charged with perverting the course of justice.
Chas Quye, 35, of Stansgate Road and Neill’s former housemate Scott Hunt, 41, of Braintree Road have been charged with murder and perverting the course of justice alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Royston.
They are all due to appear at Blackfriars Crown Court on January 12.
You may also want to watch:
Father-of-two Neill’s dismembered body was found in a Dagenham Lake in April
- 1 16-year-old boy stabbed in Dagenham
- 2 Arrest after girl, 14, found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 3 Company fined £3k after supermarket in Dagenham sold booze to minor
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 6 Dagenham MP Jon Cruddas in 'crisis' warning over local plan
- 7 Primary pupils share Black History Month learning with mayor
- 8 Barking and Dagenham to develop planning app in new digital tools pilot
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Urgent call for volunteer stewards at booster jab sites