Dagenham man facing jail for drug dealing in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer from Dagenham is facing jail after he was caught with heroin, crack cocaine and cannabis in Hatfield.
Danilson Santana, from Bradwell Avenue, was found in possession of 41 wraps of crack cocaine and nine wraps of heroin worth around £500 in total and more than £1,000 in cash by officers on a routine patrol on March 27.
St Albans Magistrates Court heard the 21-year-old was on police bail at the time after he was caught with 125 wraps of crack cocaine and 29 wraps of heroin and a small amount of cannabis worth around £1,350 in Hatfield last November.
Last week he pleaded guilty to six drug offences and was remanded in custody for sentencing at St Albans Crown Court on April 27.Last week he pleaded guilty to four counts of possession of Class A drug with intent to supply, possession of a Class B drug and possession of criminal property. and was remanded in custody for sentencing at St Albans Crown Court on April 27.
Det Insp Rob Burns, said: “We are determined to put a stop to the possession, supply and use of drugs in Hatfield, some of which is being fuelled by offenders coming into Hatfield from London, as with this case.
You may also want to watch:
“The arrest, charge and subsequent guilty plea of Danilson Santana is a really significant part of this and I look forward to the outcome of his sentencing.”
- 1 Work to begin on river bus pier at Barking Riverside
- 2 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 3 Work begins on £1.8m arts centre transformation in Barking
- 4 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 7 Man praises community spirit after flood water threatens homes in Dagenham
- 8 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 9 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 10 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault