Dagenham man, 19, fourth person charged with Haringey murder
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham teenager will face court today after being charged with the murder of a man in north London.
Cameron Robinson, 19, of Rainham Road South, was charged with the murder of Chad Gordon and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence on Wednesday, June 10.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today (June 11).
Mr Gordon was fatally shot in the head in Wiltshire Gardens, Haringey on Monday, May 18.
Three other men have previously been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Clive Spencer, 23, of Ermine Road in north London was charged with murder and assisting an offender and Talye Olabisi, 23, of no fixed address, was charged with murder.
Both appeared at the Old Bailey on June 2 and will next appear on August 18.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 More than 150 attend official opening of 'fabulous' pocket park in Barking
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Things to do in east London this weekend (August 7-8)
- 5 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 6 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 7 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 8 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 9 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 10 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
Mason Sani-Semedo, 18, from Tottenham, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 6 charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
He will next appear in court at a later date.