Dagenham man, 19, fourth person charged with Haringey murder
- Credit: Archant
A Dagenham teenager will face court today after being charged with the murder of a man in north London.
Cameron Robinson, 19, of Rainham Road South, was charged with the murder of Chad Gordon and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence on Wednesday, June 10.
He will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court today (June 11).
Mr Gordon was fatally shot in the head in Wiltshire Gardens, Haringey on Monday, May 18.
Three other men have previously been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Clive Spencer, 23, of Ermine Road in north London was charged with murder and assisting an offender and Talye Olabisi, 23, of no fixed address, was charged with murder.
Both appeared at the Old Bailey on June 2 and will next appear on August 18.
- 1 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pubs and bars reopen for outdoor service
- 4 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 7 Jailed: ‘Extremely dangerous’ Dagenham man who plotted terrorist attack
- 8 Becontree Estate designed after Spanish Flu 'helped prevent Covid deaths'
- 9 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 10 Light festival sees cyclists brighten up Barking and Dagenham streets
Mason Sani-Semedo, 18, from Tottenham, appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on June 6 charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.
He will next appear in court at a later date.