Dagenham Motors commended for disabled driver scheme
Dagenham Motors showrooms have been commended for providing outstanding customer service to disabled drivers.
The Ford dealership, which includes a showroom in Ripple Road, Barking, was runner-up at an award ceremony organised by the disabled drivers’ charitable organisation Motability.
The 37-branch company gives disabled drivers financial incentives to buy adapted vehicles and insurance as part of the Motability scheme, which runs across the country.
Malcolm Tutton, Motability manager at Dagenham Motors, said: “The Motability scheme delivers a service that enhances the lives and opportunities for disabled people and their families.
“It is extremely important to Dagenham Motors and we are tremendously proud to have been commended for this award. It really demonstrates the spectacular commitment from every member of staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Nearly 600 companies competed for the dealership of the year award which was won by Bristol Street Motors.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 3 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 4 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 5 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 6 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 7 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters
- 8 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate