Dagenham Motors commended for disabled driver scheme
Dagenham Motors showrooms have been commended for providing outstanding customer service to disabled drivers.
The Ford dealership, which includes a showroom in Ripple Road, Barking, was runner-up at an award ceremony organised by the disabled drivers’ charitable organisation Motability.
The 37-branch company gives disabled drivers financial incentives to buy adapted vehicles and insurance as part of the Motability scheme, which runs across the country.
Malcolm Tutton, Motability manager at Dagenham Motors, said: “The Motability scheme delivers a service that enhances the lives and opportunities for disabled people and their families.
“It is extremely important to Dagenham Motors and we are tremendously proud to have been commended for this award. It really demonstrates the spectacular commitment from every member of staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Nearly 600 companies competed for the dealership of the year award which was won by Bristol Street Motors.
- 1 Man recalled to prison after persistent anti-social behaviour in Dagenham cul de sac
- 2 Dagenham rallies round to make memories for family of 'joyful, little' tot with cancer
- 3 Organisers seek former Mayesbrook teachers to join school reunion
- 4 Second blaze breaks out at White Horse pub in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Free parking for NHS staff and key workers extended
- 6 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 7 Dagenham primary scoops second mental health award
- 8 Dagenham crash to defeat at home to Stockport
- 9 Appeal after shots fired at house in Dagenham
- 10 More than half of people in Barking and Dagenham may have had Covid, data shows