Dagenham Motors commended for disabled driver scheme
Dagenham Motors showrooms have been commended for providing outstanding customer service to disabled drivers.
The Ford dealership, which includes a showroom in Ripple Road, Barking, was runner-up at an award ceremony organised by the disabled drivers’ charitable organisation Motability.
The 37-branch company gives disabled drivers financial incentives to buy adapted vehicles and insurance as part of the Motability scheme, which runs across the country.
Malcolm Tutton, Motability manager at Dagenham Motors, said: “The Motability scheme delivers a service that enhances the lives and opportunities for disabled people and their families.
“It is extremely important to Dagenham Motors and we are tremendously proud to have been commended for this award. It really demonstrates the spectacular commitment from every member of staff.”
You may also want to watch:
Nearly 600 companies competed for the dealership of the year award which was won by Bristol Street Motors.
- 1 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 6 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 9 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 10 Dagenham author pens novel to mark centenary of Becontree Estate