Dagenham mum begs daughter to come home
A Dagenham mum has made an emotional plea for her 13-year-old daughter to come home.
Lauren Hewlett has been missing from her home address in Rugby Road since March 29 after telling her mum Vicky Lowing she wasn’t feeling well.
The teenager had just been pulled out of Eastbury School, Barking, where her mum had an appointment to withdraw her from the school.
Ms Lowing, 30, said: I put her to bed and gave her a big kiss and she said ‘I love you mum’.”
Once she left, a neighbour contacted her mother to say the front door was wide-open.
You may also want to watch:
Lauren had taken a bag of clothes and has been seen a number of times in the Fulham area where her boyfriend Francis lives.
Lauren Hewlett is white, around 5ft 5inches tall, of slim build with shoulder-length red hair.
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 8 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Dagenham 88 Runners returned to parkrun action and tackled ELVIS race
Ms Lowing said: “I just want her home now. I’m not sleeping, I’m searching night and day for her. I can’t believe no-one has seen her.”
“I’m going out of my mind and I love her to bits. There is nothing too bad that we can’t get through together.”
Anyone who has information concerning Lauren’s whereabouts should contact the Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit by calling 0300 123 1212 quoting reference 11MIS011512.