Dagenham mum begs daughter to come home
A Dagenham mum has made an emotional plea for her 13-year-old daughter to come home.
Lauren Hewlett has been missing from her home address in Rugby Road since March 29 after telling her mum Vicky Lowing she wasn’t feeling well.
The teenager had just been pulled out of Eastbury School, Barking, where her mum had an appointment to withdraw her from the school.
Ms Lowing, 30, said: I put her to bed and gave her a big kiss and she said ‘I love you mum’.”
Once she left, a neighbour contacted her mother to say the front door was wide-open.
You may also want to watch:
Lauren had taken a bag of clothes and has been seen a number of times in the Fulham area where her boyfriend Francis lives.
Lauren Hewlett is white, around 5ft 5inches tall, of slim build with shoulder-length red hair.
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils
Ms Lowing said: “I just want her home now. I’m not sleeping, I’m searching night and day for her. I can’t believe no-one has seen her.”
“I’m going out of my mind and I love her to bits. There is nothing too bad that we can’t get through together.”
Anyone who has information concerning Lauren’s whereabouts should contact the Barking and Dagenham Missing Persons Unit by calling 0300 123 1212 quoting reference 11MIS011512.