Dagenham man and woman arrested after theft of children’s toys
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman from Dagenham have been arrested after children’s toys were stolen in Brentwood, Essex.
Police stopped a yellow Sprinter van on Ongar Road this morning (Monday, May 18) following reports it had been involved in the theft of children’s toys from a car on Selwood Road on May 10.
A 30-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of theft.
The man was also arrested on suspicion of driving whilst disqualified.
They remain in custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to report it through the Essex Police website or call 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/66451/20.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Elderly woman dies after van collision in Dagenham
- 2 Dagenham mum vows more acts of crochet kindness despite missing postbox toppers
- 3 New developments approved in Barking and Dagenham so far this year
- 4 Barking father's car stolen from driveway
- 5 Marvel movie blockbuster Black Widow filmed in Dagenham
- 6 Man in hospital after being found with facial injuries in Dagenham
- 7 Dagenham pastry chef wins patisserie award
- 8 Dagenham man sentenced after flying kick at cop during Black Lives Matter demo
- 9 Teenage pedestrian in hospital after Dagenham crash
- 10 Watchdog upholds 90pc of complaints against council, figures show