Dagenham man and woman arrested after theft of children’s toys
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman from Dagenham have been arrested after children’s toys were stolen in Brentwood, Essex.
Police stopped a yellow Sprinter van on Ongar Road this morning (Monday, May 18) following reports it had been involved in the theft of children’s toys from a car on Selwood Road on May 10.
A 30-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of theft.
The man was also arrested on suspicion of driving whilst disqualified.
They remain in custody for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to report it through the Essex Police website or call 101, quoting the crime reference number 42/66451/20.
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man stabbed in front of son, 12, in 'unprovoked, violent' attack in Barking
- 2 Jailed: Man whose drunken knife attack left one dead and woman injured at Dagenham dinner party
- 3 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA seat and Thames by-election
- 4 Appeal to help find missing girl who may be in Dagenham, Ilford or Stratford
- 5 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 6 Barking shisha bar was wrongly shut down for Covid breaches, owner claims
- 7 Barking Riverside homeowners urge developer to cover cost of decking replacements
- 8 Police patrols increase at Dagenham Tube stations
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Man shot in the face in Dagenham