Man, 31, stabbed in Dagenham street
- Credit: Google
A man remains in hospital after a stabbing in Dagenham late last night.
The 31-year-old was found suffering from “slash wounds” when police were called to Tilney Road just before 11.30pm, according to Scotland Yard.
Paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended and rushed him to an east London hospital.
“His injuries are neither life-threatening nor life-changing”, said a spokeswoman for Met Police.
“We sent an incident response officer, a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene,” said a LAS spokeswoman.
You may also want to watch:
“We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
- 1 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 2 How Dagenham are you? Take our quiz to find out.
- 3 Three shops 'fail test purchases' after joining safe knife selling scheme
- 4 Youngsters create film inspired by Dagenham's links to slave trade abolitionists
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Residents and traders react to proposed A13 tunnel in Dagenham
- 7 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 8 Daggers boss McMahon 'very pleased' with Southend United victory
- 9 Sam Ling inspires Dagenham to Southend victory
- 10 'Stunning mural celebrating Barking history is complete