Man, 31, stabbed in Dagenham street
- Credit: Google
A man remains in hospital after a stabbing in Dagenham late last night.
The 31-year-old was found suffering from “slash wounds” when police were called to Tilney Road just before 11.30pm, according to Scotland Yard.
Paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended and rushed him to an east London hospital.
“His injuries are neither life-threatening nor life-changing”, said a spokeswoman for Met Police.
“We sent an incident response officer, a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene,” said a LAS spokeswoman.
You may also want to watch:
“We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
- 1 Street food market coming to Barking as lockdown continues to ease
- 2 Three arrests after cannabis raids in Dagenham and South Woodford
- 3 Barking and Dagenham pays tribute to Prince Philip
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Rainbow lights 'signal hope' as part of Barking and Dagenham festival
- 6 Second World War bomb pulled from River Thames in Barking
- 7 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 8 Council reveals new debt collection service to cut need for enforcement
- 9 Barking MP receives 'disgusting' Holocaust email over Covid-19 vaccine passports
- 10 Pedestrian crossing improvements after campaign by Dagenham pupils