Man, 31, stabbed in Dagenham street
- Credit: Google
A man remains in hospital after a stabbing in Dagenham late last night.
The 31-year-old was found suffering from “slash wounds” when police were called to Tilney Road just before 11.30pm, according to Scotland Yard.
Paramedics from London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended and rushed him to an east London hospital.
“His injuries are neither life-threatening nor life-changing”, said a spokeswoman for Met Police.
“We sent an incident response officer, a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene,” said a LAS spokeswoman.
You may also want to watch:
“We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
- 1 Man, 19, stabbed in thigh in Dagenham
- 2 Clean up continues after flooding across Barking and Dagenham
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal Dagenham assault
- 4 Murder investigation in Dagenham after man dies in street
- 5 Manager celebrates 25 years working for supermarket
- 6 Dagenham set to sign youngster Aaron Blair as McQueen to go out on loan
- 7 Deadline looming to comment on proposed constituency changes
- 8 College student selected as national finalist with pearly king photo series
- 9 Arts centre in Barking selects artists for Black Art Matters project
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London