Dagenham teen arrested after £8,000 worth of iPhones stolen
- Credit: Archant
A boy from Dagenham was arrested on Boxing Day after £8,000 worth of phones were stolen.
Just before 6.30pm, Essex Road Policing Unit stopped a Nissan Micra in Chelmsford, Essex.
The three occupants were arrested in connection with the theft of phones from a shop in Norwich earlier that day.
They were driving with false number plates, and were thought to have stolen £8,000 worth of iPhones.
The 16-year-old from Dagenham was arrested on suspicion of theft and possession of drugs.
You may also want to watch:
A 15-year-old was also arrested on suspicion of theft, and a 17-year-old from Ipswich was arrested on suspicion of theft, driving without insurance and driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
They’ve all been released on bail until January 21.
- 1 RSPCA appeal over video of dog 'carried' by collar in Dagenham
- 2 Barking fishmongers shut down by council after Covid-19 safety warning
- 3 Images released of man in connection with robbery on train from Barking
- 4 'Terrifying' CCTV footage shows vandals take axes to cars of NHS workers
- 5 Council denies Barking mum's claim that it took hours to respond to flood
- 6 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 7 Appeal for help to find boy missing from Dagenham
- 8 Call to change 'cash cow' yellow box junction in Marks Gate
- 9 Jailed: Dagenham man for role in 'brutal' attack on off-duty police officer
- 10 Dagenham charity set up in memory of 'unique' man offers help to youngsters